Your New Captain America!

A few weeks have gone by, you're starting to show, your magic and strength are not at full capacity again due to your baby being a super-solider mix. Bruce has been doing your scans and has guessed again that the child will be strong and likely inherit your magic just as your first child inherited your fire-powers. You also know it's going to be a girl, but you had wanted to surprise Bucky as he had been hoping for a daughter, so you had one of each.  

The other reason you haven't told him is because you had attended a secret, discreet but beautiful funeral for Steve... He went happily in his sleep and left a hand written note to you and Bucky wishing you the best in life and telling you how glad he was to have done his part for the world but still get his own happy ever after and as you had said, not wasting the opportunity Tony had given him. Its was shortly after this that Sam put the Shield on display... Bucky having huge issues with it, you being more supportive of Sam.

The last two day Bucky and Sam, when not bickering, have been gathering intelligence on the leader of the Flag-Smashers and what it is they need in oder to complete their mission of taking things back to during the blip. There is talk of a vile of serum which a scientist in Madripoor who is ex-hydra and will be able to re-create the serum. 

Your phone buzzes.... "Hey Sarah" You say cheerily down the phone. Switching George to you other side. Since Sam has been a more vocal part of Bucky's life you and Sarah, Sam's sister have seen a lot of each other and you love her, she's a mum, businesswoman and all round bad ass midgardian. 

"Turn on the TV..." She sounds mortified. 

"Whats happening?" You say concerned as you put the news on, holding the phone between your ear and your shoulder. 

"Just watch..." 

You watch in horror as John Walker steps out with Steve's shield. 

"What the fuck..." Is all you can say, you then put your hand over your mouth and look up at a wide eyed George. 

"Is Sam ok?" You ask Sarah says she's going to talk to him and will phone you back. 

"Well, Your Daddy is going to go nuts when he sees this.." you look at George.

"Daaaddaaa" Your son looks up at you almost as if he's repeating, you smile at him, his Dads eyes twinkling back. "Dada".

"Couldn't have been mama first? Ma ma?" George makes some giggle noises. 

"Daaaadaaa" 

"Dada it is then..." you laugh. You heart beaming with pride "Who is the cleverest baby in the the whole world!" you kiss his checks and his baby hairs light on fire his fists doing the same as he really laughs. 

"Well that isn't in any baby manual." You hold him away from anything flammable. 

"I'm back" a grumpy monotone voice comes though the door. 

"How was it?"

"She asked if I'd had another nightmare, I said no, she then proceeded to tell me I have no friends..." he walks over to the kitchen and pours himself a drink. 

"So well then?" You say in a testy tone. 

"I don't think the day could get any worse."