Short Story

I am Sonoda Takara and it seems that I've transmigrated to an omegaverse novel. Well, rather than transmigrate, a better term would be 「Remembered my previous life」.

In my last life, I was just a humble hard-working auditor, who didn't have much ambition besides earning money and then spending it on webnovels. I thought that since I manage to live my thirty years in peace, then I would live the rest of my life like this. That I would die due to old age.

Oh boi, I was wrong.

While going back home from work, I was still thinking about what novel I should read next when suddenly I heard a loud noise of a truck's horn.

Yet, it was already too late.

The truck hit 「Sonoda Takara」and thus, ending my previous life.

Now I'm「Serene Elizabeth Von Sweet」, the second child of an influential aristocratic family.

In the first six years of my life as Eli, I spend my days leisurely, ignorant of everything. I never really understood much about my surrounding until I went inside my daddy's study room and saw those papers on his desk.

On top of his desk was a stack of financial statements. For some reason, I felt that they were quite familiar, as if I spend the rest of my life dedicated to them...

Suddenly, memories of my previous life balancing and inspecting financial statements bombarded my mind.

The horror and agony I felt at that time were too much that my young mind was too overwhelmed to the point of shutting down.

It's perhaps because my mind is still young and undeveloped, but even to this day, I'm still gradually remembering things about my previous life.

Unfortunately, despite having the 「Memories of Previous World Cheat」, it's all useless before this world that is more advance than my previous world...

Well, that is until this morning when I remember a popular world setting that I used to love reading in my teenage years, 「Omegaverse」.

According to my previous self, this is a type of world where males and females are categorized by three secondary genders: 「Alpha」,「Beta」,「Omega」.

The 「Alpha」role is to lead the people and spread their seed to produce more people, as they are the only ones capable of doing so.

The 「Beta」role is the "working class". Their sexual reproduction is undeveloped, thus they can not produce seeds or give birth to such seeds.

Lastly, the 「Omega」role is to produce the next generation of alpha, beta and omega as they are the only ones capable of getting pregnant.

However, according to my previous life's monologue, it's impossible for such a thing to occur in real life as its evolution does not make any sense. Especially a male omega, as she quote, "WHY DO YOU NEED A WORKING D!CK WHEN YOUR ONLY ROLE IS TO GIVE BIRTH?"

According to her, there are only two ways for such a world to exist, the first being, the said... *cough* manhood is underdeveloped, and thus being a hermaphrodite female. However, even then, she still considers it as still unrealistic evolution.

If so, assuming that she is right that this is impossible, then that means this world can only be the second one: a novel.

In other words, this is but a fiction world. Thus, anything that in theory shouldn't work can work.

That's right. In this current life, my world is what my previous self call, 「Omegaverse」.