I'm sorry for your lost

Heatwave and kade are down in the bunker, kade is upset and heatwave feels sorry for him. 

Heatwave: It must be hard...

Kade: YOU THINK?

Heatwave didn't know what to say, Cybertronians don't have kids. when they are kids they only are shorter and have less experience, their soles just rested in the Allspark doing who knows what in there until they are all created to live a life if the Allspark chooses too. 

Kade: YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!! YOU DONT HAVE PARENTS! 

Kade couldn't take this anymore, he started to have a breakdown. he just lost his son, he was only 1. How could he recover from this? how could Hailey recover from this? How can they all recover from this?

Heatwave: look, I know it must be hard to lose someone you love, trust me I should know.....

Kade: who?

Heatwave: To be honest, Everyone

A  long silence broke out between the two

Kade: I- umm... how?

Heatwave: Chase Blade and Bolder are the only ones I know left.... we didn't exactly know each other, I only knew chase because we're in the same academy during our training, I only meet bolder and blades because we were just assigned our mission to become a team and do rescue work. everyone else is dead.....

Kade just looked up at heatwave who looked devastated, he never saw the soft side of him

Kade: what happened to them?

Heatwave: I wish I knew, Optimus never tells us what happened to Cybertron, even if we ask....He always says that it was too much, and we cant handle the fact of what had happend.

-

The space bridge opens, a tall blue and red mech along with someone who the team has not seen for years.

(hope you guys like the beginning, this book has a lot to come, if you want to suggest something feel free to tell me......CYA)