Big bunny... Really big bunny...

I sit and stare out the window as Snow sleeps. She wanted to take the shoes off but I told her she should keep them on in case one of the dwarves walk in.

I was drawing up a missing poster for our father. I was bored whenever Snow wasn't around, so I drew. I like to think I'm pretty good at it. The posters look just like him. I smile at the poster setting it down. The desk mirror catches my eye. Papa won't recognize me like this. I should take these shoes off, some relief might be nice. I miss my overly sensitive senses.

I reach down to take the shoes off but it doesn't work. What? Why won't they come off? I force it off my foot, my leg shooting out at the force. I sigh in relief. Oh, how I missed bare feet. I get the other shoe off too then flop on the bed, gladly accepting the wave of invisible sounds and smells I was missing. I breathe in the air, picking up scents of pancakes from the kitchen. Hans must be making more food. I can hear the running water from the river at the bottom of the ravine. I can hear the wind ruffling the leaves. Oh, how I missed these sounds.

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming my way. I quickly throw the shoes back on before the person can see my ears.

As I suspected, someone knocks on the door. I slowly open the door as quietly as possible so I don't wake up Snow. I look down and gasp in surprise. Jack is standing there with a white film covering his face.

"Would you like to join me in a moisturizing mask?" He asks, constantly touching his face and rubbing the mask into his skin.

"Uh, thanks," I smile politely. "But uh, I'm really tired." I fake a yawn. "I think I should just sleep."

"Are you sure?" He insists. "It is very important to take care of your skin."

"Positive," I say, softly closing the door.

As I walk away from the door, Jack continues to call to me. "But this is the finest French recipe meant to hydrate skin!" He tries. "It is made of French poopee!"

I raise a brow in question and slight disgust. Poopee? Really?

Something moves in the forest. I look up and a shadow moves through the trees. It- It looks like Papa! Set on finding him I grab the lantern and jump out the window. If it's him I have to find out. I run into the forest, following the shadow I saw. It really did look like him.

"Papa!" I call out into the trees. "Papa! Are you there?" No answer. I groan. "Ugh, why can't I be beautiful and have my enhanced abilities?" I ask the air.

Loud squeaking comes from my right and I turn to see a colony of bats headed right for me. I duck with a small scream as they fly over my head. I feel something watching me as I back up. My back hits a tree and I turn abruptly. Okay, things are getting a little scary here. Maybe I should head back.

Something thuds in front of me. My eyes widen as I look up. A giant wooden bunny is looking at me. This is bad... This is bad... If I wasn't afraid of taking my eyes off the bunny then I would take off my shoes and sprint out of here.

It leans closer to me, my back pressed against the tree. "Okay, giant wooden bunny," I shakily say. "You're a nice bunny. You're a... vegan bunny... right?"

Suddenly the bunny is engulfed in lightning bolts and spazzes out. Something grabs my hand and pulls me away from the bunny. I look down to see Merlin dragging me.

"What was that? Lightning?" I ask as we run.

"Actually, it's called magic," Merling answers, slowly falling behind me with his short legs. "I do it."

"Well then, do some more!" I say sprinting faster so I'm the one dragging him. After a few steps, I feel his hand shift in my grip. His fingers wrap around my hand. Isn't my hand supposed to be bigger than his? What's going on? I look back at him and his hand shrinks making me hold tighter. I accidentally make him run into a rock and a tree branch and wince.