8. A year has passed again.

Athanasia didn't lose hope. She couldn't lose hope.

1 year later

In a large bedroom beside the princess' was a beautiful young man laying asleep. Most of the maids and guards passing had a rumour going around. That room was cursed. Anyone who entered and exited the room forgot about everything that happened in between.

Athanasia was currently in that room. Sitting beside the bedside and talking to Lucas. Well it was she who was doing all the talking while the sleeping beauty still remained unconscious.

" Haha. Did you hear that Lucas? They're saying this room is cursed.. I just cast a spell for your safety and they directly came to a conclusion that this was a curse hahaha. Haah... The one who is cursed should be me right? Never ever getting any... Nevermind. I hope you can wake up soon. I'm still waiting."

After saying her piece she got up stared at his handsome face for a bit turned around and left.

She directly entered her room and threw herself onto the bed. Thinking.

A year has passed again. This wasn't chaotic either.no wait it was.

She laughed wryly remembering what happened a few months ago.

"Lily! Where are you?!"

"Lily!!"

Athanasia looked around only to find endless gardens around her. This was the time she confirmed. She was lost. " Ah!! Why did I wander so far away?!"

Just as she was running about she spotted a familiar yet foreign figure and stiffened.

' Felix? If he is here then...!!'

She quickly tries to hide near the bushes but who knew even in this life the fate wouldn't let her off.

...........

Felix was escorting his majesty to his office after a short break when he spots an all too familiar blonde near the bushes. He's petrified. The first thing that came to his mind was What if his majesty found out? No doubt she is the princess and his daughter and he is supposed to love her yet he gets a suffocating felling when he thinks about when those two will meet each other.

He also heard from duke alpheus about his 'ward' he's taking care of. Strangely whenever he hears about it or even thinks about it he feels suffocated.
He doesn't know why. But it was definitely not a good thing.

Now that he spotted the princess, alarm bells rang in his head. Don't let his majesty see her! That's what his head was screaming.

He tries to change the topic and distract the emperor but alas! Who knew his gaze was lingering in the same direction as him. Huh? Such emotions on his face? Regret?loss? loneliness? Haha what a joke..
THE emperor displaying his emotions? His eyes must have played him. Strangely again,he didn't approach that little silhouette. Instead he turned around and took a detour to his office.

***************************************
(464 words)

Sorry for the late update again!

I have decided to forgive the emperor ok? He doesn't deserve it in my opinion... Huhu I'm softhearted... Whatever.

Requesting every reader to like the chapter and also check out my other stories!

Bye!!