Chapter 3

Seonghwa’s pov

After luna left I went back into the cafe to pay for our meal when something caught my eye, a help wanted sign. I thought for a minute then decided if I wanted a fresh start, I should get a job like normal humans do.I decided to clean our table up a little to make it easier for whoever is gonna clean it later.

I walked to the counter to see a guy with the name tag reading, San. He was a bit shorter than me. His hair was dyed a mix of red and black. He was dressed in a dark purple button up shirt with black jeans. He looked fit like he worked out a lot.

“What can I do for you sir?” He asked once I was close enough, “um I saw the help wanted sign I guess uh is that still needed?” His eyes lit up and he smiled causing his dimples to show. Somehow, I felt the need to protect him he looked so innocent when he smiled, and it was honestly adorable. “Thank goodness you came and yes the position is still open, you are a life saver we currently only have three people working and the fourth one picks and chooses when he wants to come to work, I’m shocked our boss hasn’t fired him yet.” I chuckled as he signaled for me to follow him.

He brought me to the kitchen where I see another guy who was also a tad bit shorter than me.“Hyung this is-“ san looked to me waiting for the name he never even asked for. “Seonghwa Park seonghwa” I said to the guy who just turned around. “Yeah, hes gonna be working with us now. Oh, by the way my name is San Choi San.” I nodded and pointed to his name tag, “yeah I figured that out” he smiled again and my it felt like my heart warmed a little.

“Well, my names Taemin nice to meet you. Um what exactly will you be doing here though.: I shrugged and said, “I can do anything you need me to.”

Even though I was practically spoiled as a child I made it a point to learn how to cook and clean. Anything else I picked up rather easily just from observing people. Taemin looked me over and nodded. I thought about reading his mind but decided against it because normal humans can’t read each other's minds.

“Alright then, san show him how to work stuff in the front” san nodded, and his adorable smile made its way back to his face as he took my arm and lead me back to the front.

——————

Lunas pov

After I finished up with my client, I decided to go over to yoongi’s house to annoy him because thats what his little sister was born to do.

Walking into the house I spot energy drinks and empty food boxes everywhere. I sigh knowing that this time I might need to leave him alone. He probably hasn’t been sleeping much lately since he’s been working on a couple of songs for his new album. I drop my keys onto the couch and put my headphones in starting my cleaning playlist while I picked up the mess.

After ripping all the pizza boxes and squishing food containers into the garbage I dumped all the energy drinks into the recycling bin. Putting my hands on my hips I look are and nod. I head into the kitchen and start washing the dishes while jamming out to seventeen’s left and right. Once I finished that I went into the storage closet and got a broom and dustpan and swept the whole first floor then proceeded to mop after that.

Young still hadn’t come downstairs so I decided to make us something to eat. Opening the cupboard and I roll my eyes. Yoongi has a whole bunch of food but clearly was too lazy to cook any of it himself. I decide to make tteokbokki because I’ve been craving it for a while. Once everything was cooked, I grabbed to bottles of soju and took the plates to the living room placing them down then turning on the tv and finding a movie that seemed interesting.