Part 14

Remus and Sirius had to only wait for 2 minutes in line before it was their turn on the ride. Sirius was obviously first to get on the ride and after him Remus. once everyone else was ready the ride had started.

"I'm so excited" Sirius exclaimed, he looked at Remus who was sitting next to him on the front seats of the ride, and playfully nudged him on the ribs  "if you get scared you can always hug me," he said with confidence.

" as if" Remus responded "I'm pretty sure it will most likely be you black that gets scared not me," Remus looked up at the sky before he continued with a smirk on his face " how about this if you get scared you have to do whatever I tell you to do, and if I get scared I will do as you say, deal " 

Sirius looked at him for a few seconds before he answered him with a "Deal" 

Remus looked back in front of him already knowing that Sirius will lose and that he will win, Remus had never been scared of hunted ride or any horror films he had watched over the years, nothing has ever really scared him so what are the chances that he will get scared this time and even if he did get scared he will probably be able to keep his calm face on.

"When will the fun part start I'm starting to get bored"  Sirius whined as he put his hands on his chin 

"stop whining it will start soon" replied the person who will sadly have to deal with Sirius being absolutely whiny and annoying  during this whole day ( whole life)

"bu-" and just as Sirius was about to continue complaining a large spider appeared right in front of his face making him scream like a teenage girl, but that was not just it a mirror appeared in front of his face that turned his reflection into an old balding man with white hair which was probably his worst nightmare as he valued his hair and beauty the most. 

Sirius's eyes widened as he saw his reflection and as soon as he saw his reflection he grabbed the person closest to him and buried his head in Remus's chest as he hugged him tightly.

"James, James look, " Lily said as she pointing at the two people sitting  at the front seats "look fast, Sirius is hugging Remus,  they look so cute together" she squealed 

"Lily sit back down your going to fall like that, and how did you manage to remove your seat belt," James said pulling down lily by her shirt.

she winked at him as she said "I have my ways, dear James" 

"and you here telling me I'm the one who risks my life for stupid things," he said crossing his arms 

"Just shut up and look at them they're so cute together"

"well you aren't quite wrong about that they really are cute together" James replied "but do you think we are doing the right thing by spying on them what if they see us they will  think we are up to something" 

"my dear James stop worrying about stuff like that and if they see us we could say it was a coincidence, and if following them all day means I can see them acting all cute to each other then it's worth it, just look at how cute they are, " lily said finally sitting back on her seat and putting her seatbelt back on 

once the ride had ended Sirius never stopped clinging to Remus, its as if his life depended on him.

"Sirius the ride finished you can stop squeezing me, I can barely breathe anymore " 

And just as Sirius heard those words he unbuckled his seat belts and bolted out of the ride leaving Remus behind him still sitting in his seat. Remus looked at the seat Sirius was previously sitting on as he took in a deep breath and let it all out.

The duo continued to go to more rides they had ridden rides of all kinds some that are Sirius's picks and some that Remus had picked, even if Remus won the challenge and could have simply chosen to just go buy a book from the library in the park, but luckily he was kind enough to Sirius and decided that each of them gets to choose a ride to make it fair and equal in between both of them.