26

"So.. are we going to just sit here?" Renjun said taking a bite from his burger, all the three males sat on a bench with Renjun in between, Minho and Hyunjin on either side. Minho looked at his wristwatch and then looked at the fountain clock narrowing his eyes, "Well I guess?" He replied, "also the batteries in my wristwatch died, gosh." He sighed. 

"Why do you need a wristwatch when you got a whole damn device called a mobile phone," Renjun said rather sarcastically as he continued to munch on his burger, Minho just ignored it, deciding not to answer since he found unnecessary questions really annoying...? 

Again, they all sat in awkward silence.

"Uh.. how about we get some ice cream?" Hyunjin suggested breaking the thick wall of silence the two other male created. Renjun smiled as he hit the male on the shoulder, "THAT! THAT'S ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA.", Minho sighed looking at the two males, "No, that's just dumb." he purred.

"Oh okay..." Hyunjin sadly replied lowering his head, looking at his fingers which were fiddled. Guess it's going to be a long embarassing day for him.

"So what are we exactly going to do then, Minho?" Renjun questioned irritatedly, he was loosing his temper already, "If you found his idea dumb then please tell us yours, huh." 

"Uh.. I don't know." Minho replied blankly, which made the younger even more mad, "I don't got much time to spend, I need to-" he was cut off by the phone's ringing.

It was Minho's phone.

"Sorry, can i attend the call?" He asked taking out the phone from his pocket, After recieving a nod from Renjun, he went near the fountain to attend the call since he knew it was his mom and.. you know.

"Where the fuck are you, Lee Minho?" His mom cursed from the other side making Minho panic, "Mom, please don't be angry, I am hanging out with my friends.."

"AND?! WHAT ABOUT YOUR FINALS? AREN'T THEY NEAR AS WELL?! WASTING YOUR TIME HANGING OUT WITH DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU INSTEAD OF STUDYING?! IF YOU GOT LESS MARKS THIS TIME AS WELL, I'LL EITHER KILL YOU OR MYSELF."

Not again, The killing part made Minho even more afraid, Well, he has an habit of listening this everyday, every moment but it's just enough for him now, Trying not to break infront of his friends, Minho tried to calm his mom, "Mom, I'll be back in half an hour.."

"HALF AN FUCKING HOUR?! PLEASE JUST TELL US IF YOU EVEN WANT TO STUDY ANYMORE, I'LL ASK YOUR DAD TO NOT PAY THE FEES FOR THE ACADEMY AND MAKE YOU WORK AT A FACTORY OR SOME. WE CAN'T THROW OUR MONEY ON A KID LIKE YOU WHO DOESNT WANT TO STUDY."

"Mom, I am hanging"

"DONT YOU DARE YOU FAILU-"

Sigh. He sighed sadly after hanging up. Minho knew he highkey fucked up again since his mom would be waiting for him now, and surely he'll get beated up, again.

Well, guess that's the asian parent check for him.

"Are you alright.. Minho?" Hyunjin asked making Minho snap out of his thoughts.

"Yeah I am, leave me alone"

"Uh.. are you really alright?"

"I said, leave me the fuck alone. Dont you get it?"

Hyunjin was surely hurt, he just asked Minho if he is alright, but he did expected the other to reply like this since he didn't like Hyunjin and maybe all that standing up for him was just Minho pitying him..

"Yo you two okay?" Renjun asked, the male came back from throwing away the cans in the dustbin.

"Y..eah" Hyunjin tried to reply.

"Guys I think I need to.. Ah.. go." Minho informed, his breathe getting heavy because of thinking about what can be the least his mom can do to him.

"Are you ok?" Renjun asked worriedly, "You seem stressed, i think you should go take rest."

Minho bowed before waving them a good bye, earning a smile and a good bye in return from both the males.

Life's been hectic for all of us.

"I think we should go home as well." Renjun sighed running a hand through his hairs, Hyunjin smiled, "Yeah, it's getting dark."

"Well, See you then! It was a nice hanging out, Hyunjin" The chinese male smiled waving at the guy.

"Bye!!"

.
.
.
.

a/n i am sorry ok-
Welp again i am sorry for how shitty i am writing but i am just trying to develop a story plot

yeah i know i am saying that as an excuse since 10 chapters and it must be annoying for yalls

Also most of it is ✨inspired✨ from shine and her daily life
also i am so so So sorry on the lack of updates

life has been shit for me
Covid has been acting up alot
My mom is in a critical condition and yeah my grandma even passed away bcs of covid

PLEASE STAY SAFE!!! AND DONT GO OUTSIDE!!! WEAR UR MASKS OR I CHOP YOU😡😡😡😡😡

Since alot of readers are indian here, pls be extra safe since its the second wave in here

also thank you so much for ur wait on the update, i'll try to update soon.

Its my vacations from today so i'll try to write more chapters and complete my ✨assignments✨

Also, hEy tHeRe bEaUtIfUl, tHaNk yOu fOr rEaDinG tHis sHit👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💛😤

the way half of the words are just author's note-💔