25

"Hey, Hwang Hyunjin I am here!" Renjun called the male who seemed confused and lost.

Yeah, You guessed it right, We are seriously having a Renjun, Hyunjin, and Minho hang-out chapter because the author is lost and doesn't know shit anymore.

Hyunjin turned around in a voice calling his name. "Hey.." He started, his voice sweet like honey, "So, Lee Minho isn't coming along?" Hyunjin asked walking towards the guy, Renjun shook his head in reply.

"He must be reaching here in a minute" Renjun answered smiling at Hyunjin. "Also is everything alright between you and that son of bitch?" Hyunjin was a little taken back by the sudden question about His and Minho's so-called tension.

"Yeah, I guess?" Hyunjin replied, letting out a little giggle. "Well, That's amazing!" Renjun said excitedly, putting a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder.

Hyunjin really didn't mind the other male's actions, Instead, he liked that he got along with the boy. The boy often stood for him and It just made Hyunjin feel really loved.

"I know I shouldn't interfere but.." Hyunjin was curious and out of his curiosity he decided to ask Renjun, "Is everything okay between you and Jaemin?", That's what Renjun was questioning as well, "Ah well... I don't know, He seems to be happier with his best friend." Renjun laughed sadly.

"Oh hey, Look there! It's Minho." Renjun said pointing at the tiny figure which was running towards them.

Minho waved towards them confirming it's him. "It took you long," Renjun stated giving a glare to the elder.

"Work," Minho replied bluntly, Renjun didn't mind it, He knew the elder is a little anti-social being and so was he. It took him time to socialize with people.

"So any plans?" Minho asked looking at his phone, Hyunjin didn't actually have any plans, he just tagged along with the other two to give them a little company, and to be honest, He really wanted to meet Renjun and Minho in person.

"Not really," Renjun answered. "H-how about we go to the nearby park?" Hyunjin suggested shyly which made him stutter, gaining the other two, especially Minho's attention made him more nervous.

Minho, on the other side, found the other male's stuttering cute as well as annoying. "Cute," Minho said smiling to himself.

"Huh? Cute?" Renjun stated confusingly. Did just Minho said that out loud? Yeah, Almost every fanfic ever.

"C-cute?" Hyunjin stuttered as his cheeks started to burn up.

Meanwhile, the embarrassment hit Minho soon and he was yelling, shouting, screaming, and crying inside.

"You're into parks?" Renjun asked bursting into laughter. Minho and Hyunjin, on the other side being confused as fuck.

"Huh?" Minho asked giving the younger some 'What the fuck' looks.

"Yah! Don't give me those looks." Renjun scoffed hitting the older lightly on his back.

"You two are just really old to get my humor" Renjun explained dramatically rolling his eyes.

"No." Minho stated, "Your humor is just really fucked up." he finished again earning a hit from Renjun.

The site of Minho and Renjun bickering was making Hyunjin laugh but he decided not to laugh, but soon he lost himself and started laughing.

"Huh? Are you laughing at us?!" Renjun glared at the boy who was laughing and holding his tummy.

"Yah! Don't yell at him."

Hyunjin stopped for a minute before he started choking on his own saliva.

Was this even real? Lee Minho standing up for Hwang Hyunjin? The fucking guy who gave the younger threats.

"Are you alright?" Minho asked, he didn't really sound worried but still, just Minho asking if Hyunjin is alright made Hyunjin a little happy.

"Yeah," Hyunjin answered nodding his head but what he didn't expect was Minho patting his back.

"Yah! You shouldn't have laughed that bad." Minho scolded.

"You two seem like boyfriends right now." Renjun mentioned lo, "Why do I third-wheel everywhere?"

Now even Minho was choking.

"Can you two stop coughing? others might think you have covid."

Well, they were already getting a lot of attention doing all the clownery on the roadside.

"Let's just make our way to the park-" Minho said looking away to hide his embarassment.

.
.
.

A/n HELLO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SUCH A CHAPTER, I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR WTVR SHIT I WROTE
IT TOOK ME TIME (1 week) TO GAIN LITTLE CONFIDENCE to PuBlisH this chapter, its cringey i know.
i literally find my writing childish.
Also yeah, i might write the park chapter next-

I am really thankful to all cUtE beans who are reading this book.
I love yall mwah
AND
AND
AND
WAIT, DO TELL ME WHERE I WAS WRONG! <3
English isnt my first language
but anyways love yall hoEs

I love yall mwahANDANDANDWAIT, DO TELL ME WHERE I WAS WRONG! <3English isnt my first languagebut anyways love yall hoEs