CHAPTER 11

****

****

****

****

I have a feeling I will be receiving lots of death threats from you guys. AND I LOVE 'EM! From the rabid rabbits jumping out of my screen, to the army of smurfs, to the imaginary friend that's gonna force me to write!!! ;) you know who you are.....

Oh, and personally, I sooo love this chapter......

Anyway, here ya go!

Black_Wings

****

****

RECAP;

"So? What's up?" I asked, turning to face him and folding my arms. James raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Just came to see if you wanted to hang out."

"At ten thirty pm?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why do you keep doing this? You do something nice and totally sweet. You help with my friends, then you shun and ignore me? You talked to me by the punching bag -even if it is a loose interpretation of the word 'talked', I assure you- and then you ignored me? And now you do this? Why?" I asked.

He gently removed his hand from my chin and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me close to his chest. I was shocked for a second but hugged him back anyway.

"I cant get close to you." he breathed into my ear, sounding breathless. "No matter how much I want to." he sighed. And I felt his arms loosen around me. I clutched myself closer for the remaining second, relishing in my head on his shoulder and the warm leather clad torso...

"Wow." I heard a sneering male voice behind me and I spun to confront them.

Ugh, crap!

Damien Stryx. Ex-boyfriend, and works for my mothers gang. He's already out of jail?

Hmm?

"Damien. What. Do. You. Want." I snapped angrily.

"You, honey." suddenly, about ten guys flanked him, all holding switch blades. Crap.

"Get behind me." James growled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me behind him. "James," I sang in a warning voice. "I can handle myself."

"These guys are dangerous." he hissed.

I gave him a sarcastic look, and spun quickly out of his grasp and swinging my hips as I strode up to Damien.

****

CHAPTER ELEVEN;

I woke with a start. Saturday morning.

I stretched and reached for my ringing phone. "Hello?" I asked groggily.

"WAKE UP!" the voice screamed loudly.

I bolted into sitting position, accidentally knocking Sheila's side. She opened one eyes and looked at me, seeming to say; "Aw, now why'd you do that?"

I rolled my eyes and listened to the voice.

"Tiff?" I asked. "That's right my little Sugar Baby! Heeeey-"

I heard scuffling on the other side of the line.

"Shut up."

"Hey! Its MY phone!"

"Yea, well I wanna talk to her too!"

"Wait your turn!"

"I knew her longer than you-"