Chapter 28

" I'm Elon, your host, who is here to announce most valuable treasures in the world for you! Ladies & gentleman, I know you all are desperate to see what we are going to offer today. So, without wasting any time, I'm calling for first item...here is, the skin of Galac beast..!! As you all know, it is strong enough to withstand Phoenix fire, the third strongest fire on Noir..!" 

Auctioneer introduced first item to crowd. Although this item was useless against first two fires, on Noir, there were at most 10-15 had those fire powers. There are total 12 types of fires, but fires above rank 5 were quite rare. 

" The starting bid for this item is 500 diamonds..!!" Auctioneer announced starting price and people started to call bids.

" 600" 

" 650"...Bid gone up to 850 and that item was won by some vampire in south-west region. 

" So that's how it works! Prices are too high, no common person can take even one item with him." Lilith expressed her opinion.

" Yes, they make big profit just by placing things on auction. It is only for wealthy vampires." Ryan nodded at her.

" But you are also here, so we can't say all those who come here are wealthy vampires." Damain just liked to tease Ryan whenever he got chance.

" Yes brother, I'm so poor because my brother don't give me any pocket money." This time he returned his attack.

"Thousand year old child wants pocket money? Very good. But this brother is too old to give any. It's your time to take care of me." Damain taunted him.

" Okay. come with me after this conference, I'll take care of you both." Ryan answered him.

" Forget it, I don't want to burden a child." Damain smiled at him and motioned to focus on auction.

Then many more treasures were auctioned off and now, it was finally time to call out top 3 most valuable treasures. 

" Gentleman, now its time to call out our third most valuable treasure. Here is....' Death Slash'. Yes..! It is that famous knife, whose one deep cut is enough to cease power of ANY vampire below level 4 for one minute..! You can kill first three leveled vampires with only one cut..! Even level 4 vampire will lose his power for 2 seconds..!" 

This item was too exclusive. It's bid started at One thousand diamonds.

" One thousand three hundred." Someone in middle row called for first bid.

" One thousand five hundred." Person who was in front, increased price.

" This item is too expensive...!" Lilith was shocked after seeing that one knife was this expensive. 

" Blocking power for one minute, it deserves this price." Damain said to her. Losing power during fight was almost death to vampires, even for too short period. With vampires superspeed, one minute was long time to kill.

" 2 thousand." Person from one of the VIP room called out this bid.

" This gentleman asked for 2 thousand, anyone want to increase the bid? It's too exclusive item, anyone wants to add some more into it? I'm calling out for three times...One, Two...Three..! Now 'Death Slash' is won by this gentleman." 

Person who won this bid was Marcel. He was also here for the conference. 

" Now is the time for our second most valuable treasure. I'm presenting you, 'The Golden-blue vine Fruits'..!" Auctioneer announced the item that was most awaited item tonight.

" Wait...what! I thought they will call it out as their last and most valuable item! If Golden-blue vine fruit is second valuable thing, then what is more valuable than that?" Ryan was totally shocked after this announcement.