Chapter 8

Damain didn't expect this outcome. Although he was a bit suspicious, but it was very natural. He just wanted to test her a little, but her extreme action was beyond his imagination. She just now was so desperate for her life, and a few minutes after, just to clear a little doubt, she chose to die. Damain felt that he was unable to understand this girl. ( Little did he know, it is impossible to understand ANY. )

It was nearly impossible to save her for any other vampire while preserving her hand. She cut her hand with such a passion that just in a few seconds,  she lost too much blood. The best way to save her in this condition was to cut her hand cleanly and then treat it properly. The cost to prove innocence was quite high. 

But luckily, the vampire who was going to save her was Damain. 

Lilith opened her eyes. It took a minute to recall what happened some time ago. She looked around, she was lying on a big bed. The room was also big, filled with many antics and beautiful furniture's. 

She was in awe. She never had seen such a beautiful room, she looked for some more time. Then she recalled about her injury, how funny. She even forgot about her injury when she woke up due to this dreamlike place. 

Her hand was completely healed. Not even a scare was present on her wrist. She admire him more, ' What a great capability'. She wasn't expecting that she didn't even have to lose her hand. It was quite great. 

She was now completely relaxed. Window was open, and a burst of wind suddenly came from it. She got up from bed and walked towards window. She looked ahead, then she realized that this room was at least on 5th floor. She was looking down on forest and was able to see many places. 

She recognized the village, at it's east side, she can vaguely see the spring. On west side, a small mountain range. On south, just a dense forest. She can even spot a little cabinet, maybe that's where they have to deliver fresh blood everyday.  

As she looked at north, on far distance, she can see the endless water. She was surprised, when she looked more attentively, she realized that this entire forest was surrounded by it on three sides. She had heard about the Agean sea. She though, 'So that's how a ocean looks like. It's very beautiful.'

" You look quite fine now." Suddenly a voice came from behind. Needless to say, it was Damain. 

She didn't turn back, " Yes. It's because of you that I am fine. "

Damain didn't know if it was a taunt or just a honest reply. He chose to remain salient.

As he didn't say anything, she finally turned to see him. She has a little smile on her face. 

" Thank you Damain & I think now you can trust me a little more. I really didn't have any ulterior motive. "

" Maybe. But you lied to me. " Damian's voice was cold, that caused to Lilith panic again. 

" I didn't lie to you even a single time. Impossible!" She quickly refuted. 

" You lied!" This time there was even hint of anger in his voice. 

" Who said that ' I want to live desperately' , &  then in few seconds, was ready to die? You think you can decide your life or death here? I'm the one who will decide on your life and death. If I don't want to, then I will not even let you die! Lie to me again, and see how pathetic your life will become!" 

Damain dose not easily lose his temper, but just after a few encounters, he was unable to keep his rational behavior around her. It was  a quite headache for him. 

After listening to him, Lilith suddenly laughed. She felt his fury as a child throwing tantrum. She was amused by his such reaction. Now all worries about those complicated thoughts finally lifted from her heart. 

" What are you laughing for? Are you taking me as a joke?" He was now very furious and he reached her and caught her neck in his hand, " Say, do you think I can't just snap your neck? " She wasn't a little bit afraid even now, she just looked in his deep blue eyes. It was even more pleasing to look at them, than looking at stars. 

" I'll let you see how to fear me. What I don't like the most is disobedience towards me." 

He reached her & she was suddenly very nervous. Not because she thought he will harm her, but because her heart beat was increasing rapidly when he come so near. She was even able to again smell that unique scent on him. 

Damain was also able to feel her nervousness, but he thought it was because she feared him, so he was pleased with himself. He decided that he will use this opportunity to make her fear him so that she'll be obedient and more respectful towards him in future. 

He was so close that their noses was about to touch, Lilith clenched her hands and nervously looked down, she was unable to keep looking at him. Damain was now more happy. He suddenly bowed his head and bit on her neck. 

Lilith was shocked and nearly cried out in pain, but she managed to not let out her scream. It was painful just for a second. Vampires have special liquid in their saliva, so that when they bit their pray, it become temporarily very weak to even push them off from their bodies, and their sensation of pain also blocked in that process. 

Lilith was now not feeling any pain, but she can feel Damain's mouth sucking her blood from neck. Her heart jumped from this sensation. She was feeling very embarrassed. Her neck was very sensitive, she was overwhelmed by this feeling. Unknowingly, her arms reached to hold him closer. She already has lost a lot of blood so she started to feel weak, she rested her head on his broad shoulder. 

Damain was also able to feel that she was on verge to collapse, so he stopped and stand back. Lilith was having hard a time to even keep her eyes open. That's what Damain wanted. He now determined that in order to gain more respect from her, he has to make an impression on her, that he is the powerful and unrivaled existence so she must be more respect him. 

After sometime, Lilith was finally able to regain some strength, she again looked up and said, " Damain, I want to watch sky from the roof, can we go there?"

Damain was in quite good mood. He didn't say anything and just picked her up and in next instance, they were already on roof. Damain was sitting next to her. 

She looked up to sky and was able to see both Dieu and Espier, glowing with faint gold & blue colours. Many stars were twinkling in vast black sky. She guessed that she has slept for quite some time, because when she fainted, it was just the start of Nekros and now, Lewe started sometime ago. Means she nearly slept for 12 hours! 

She suddenly remembered the first day when she hide in the cave after Barnsey was burned by Marcel.

Authors Notes :

Damain : I'm gonna scare her like hell!" 

Lilith : I'm too embarrassed, is he going to kiss me? Blush, blush..

Damain : WHAT ?!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yours Truly : Ignore them, Sweet dreams!