Chapter 2

Savannah's Father P.O.V.

I sat there helplessly just watching her sleep her broken neck off when she coughed. It didn't sound like a normal cough so I took a closer look and it was blood slowly rippling down the side of her mouth. In a flash I immediately hooked up an IV to her hand and started the blood fluid that she would need to heal. I thought because she was both Human and Vampire, the first of her kind she would be able to heal because of my blood that ran through her veins.

“Sir, do you think she'll survive this? I can't live without my Blood Mate. I've waited too long to find her.” Embry, the prince said to me.

I nodded but never said a word to him, I still didn't trust him fully since it was his own mother that tried to kill my only daughter. I had to control myself around this boy or something bad would happen to him.

He told me in his haste to get here that he left his home to help Savannah which I'm happy but I still couldn't understand why would he be chosen for her. I sighed then stood up, as I stood up so did Embry.

“Just sit with her, that's all I ask. I'm going to lay down, if there's any change let know okay?”

I was going to treat him as an equal for now but if he hurt Savannah there will be blood shed. Savannah was precious to me not only because she was my only child but she looked exactly like her mother except her eyes, she had my color eyes.

Her and my eyes were the deep brown eyes with soft freckles on each side of her face. Her long wheat golden stands of hair were curled around her face but she was so pale since the incident.

I wouldn't let my only daughter die because of the queen and king, not after loosing my wife. I was still in despair and would be until I found her again. I would wait for her to come back to me even if I had to wait forever.

Savannah P.O.V.

I heard whispering in the back ground, it still sounded muffled so I couldn't make out the words.

I couldn't move and that scared me. Too soon after my skin and my insides felt like they were on fire and I wanted to scream out but I couldn't even open my mouth if I wanted too.

The muffled sounds became a little clearer but it too soft for me to hear and soon all I heard was silence. I tried to lift a finger or two but I couldn't. I beginning to panic on the inside because everything I seemed to be doing I couldn't.

I focused on a clock ringing and chiming as the minutes ticked by I couldn't hold on much longer because a darkness clouded everything that seemed clear to me. I began to space out and think about Embry once more. But too soon I couldn't hold on and I was out again.

Right before I blacked out again I felt something lift my hand and something soft touched my cheek.