Chapter 31

"And the end." Shasha said.

'What? So the reason why she's doing this is just because she's jealous?'

"You... You did this just because of that?" I was stupefied by her actions.

"What do you mean just because of that? Are you belittling my feelings for the crown prince??!" She shouted.

"No, I didn't mean it like-"

"Then what?! Hahh, nevermind. Just shut up. Talking to you makes me upset. I figured that the best way to destroy you was phasing out the existence of your loved ones first."

"And! Lady Stella here is your friend so might as well include her. Haha." She added.

"You're crazy." Stella said.

"Hah! Say whatever you want. In the end, you're still gonna die." Shasha said.

"My lady, the people you hired wants to have a talk with you." The masked man whispered.

"What? Give me the ball."

Shasha and the two men walked away from us for a moment leaving nothing but silence.

"Where did she go?" Stella asked.

"That's not important right now. Turn around Stella. I'm going to untie your rope." I whispered.

She turned around and I tried my best in untying the ropes but it was too difficult.

'Finally!'

"Hurry! Untie mine now!" I said.

"Okay!"

Stella hurriedly untied my rope and after a while, it was finally undone.

"Come on, let's get out of this place right now." I whispered.

We walked towards the window and slowly opened it. Luckily, it opened smoothly and we jumped out from inside.

"Quick!"

We ran towards the forest and passed by many trees. We ran as fast as we can away from that place and rested for a moment.

"Hah, hah, hah. We finally got out of that place." I said while panting.

"Haha. Yeah." Stella chuckled.

Stella hugged me and whispered something in my ears. "I'm glad that I became your friend."

"Yeah, me too-"

"Euk-"

"Stella?"

I pushed her a bit and she fell to the ground immediately. In front of her chest was an arrow that passed through and blood came out like water.

"Stella!"

"Tut tut tut. You shouldn't have ran away. Look at what you've done. She died while protecting you." Shasha came out behind the trees.

"Well, I guess everyone has their own ending."

***
-Stella Richmond POV-

There was an invitation that father gave to me.

It was an invitation for a banquet. An imperial banquet.

The first thing I felt that time was excitement, happiness and joy. I thought that the party would be promising and fun.

And so, I decide to attend it alone since my parents had something to do.