My prince (not a part just a small story)

TW : SUICIDE,DEATH,ANGST

Killer quickly ran to the stabbed prince, sobbing and trembling. A few minutes before night had stabbed himself multiple times due to stress,depression,sadness,anxiety,trust issues,loneliness and sudden anger, Killer caressed his cheek, trying to stop the bleeding with the other hand "NIGHTMARE NO!! WHY!? NIGHTMARE HOLD ON OKAY!? PLEASE I LOVE YOU" killer never said he did, he regrets it, he wish he said before,he felt guilt... so so much guilt. Killer took his jacket off and wrapped it tightly around his wound "I...." night blushed, regret filled him "I... love you too....I-I'm sorry....k-killer.." night said breathing heavily WANTING to hug him, at the least kiss him. Killer called out for the others, a few footsteps were heard... but far "N-Night y-you'll be okay....p-please.." killer said, still holding his wound and moving closer to give him a kiss "mh... I won't.... sorry...I'm so...sorry killer......" night said, his voice getting quieter and his eyes losing its color, a bit of dust began to show. Killer only cried, quickly kissing the prince as he kissed back... right before passing away and that's when the rest ran in.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER!?" dream cried out, noticing the dust and his clothes. Killer only cried holding the remaining items tightly.