Errorink backstory •.[ Part 11 ].•

"Sooooo do you like... drawing?" Ink asked error who was sitting next to ink. Error was more of a shy kid rather then a talkative one. He mostly only talked with dust but just a few times besides dust it was always ink who wanted to start a conversation error was never really active in the conversations though. "Eh.. not really" error said back "Oh!! Well I do! Art is really cool actually because you can always make little stories for yourself or draw to make you feel better!! I like making comics! They're really great ways to explore the characters!" Ink said he continued talking about drawings and artistic stuff. On the other hand error was getting pretty annoyed.

"Ink! Shut up!!" Error yelled at ink. Ink didn't do anything but stare at error in complete shock "E-Error.." Ink scooted closer "You actually yelled!" Ink said while error just scooted away from ink glitching a bit more. Ink giggled and patted error amused while error just glitched embarrassed "God.. fuck you..." error said looking away annoyed "Heh ofc error" ink said back

Ink and error mostly stayed together for a while until error started opening up to more people yet that never fixed his attitude he was rude and fuvking emo idk anyways girls found him attractive yet he was never interested due to the fact he was into guys. Error is omnisexual and ink is gay error never thought past it though he didn't mind.

(( sorry for all the changes for this chapter .-.