Part 14

May 8, 10:39 pm.
Two weeks before the collapse.

The man whose committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake.

Can't go back. Mistakes are irreparable. There's no way to take it back, you can just try to fix it.

When Louis joined the gang, the damage was done. It's like becoming famous. Once your face is out there, there's noting you can do. He can't just wake up one day and throw all of his guns and guilt and then go home.

It didn't work like that.

So he had to accept it, even when things get too hard. Two hours passed since the phone call with Lottie, and he didn't even move a inch. He sat in the ground, the phone next to him. Looking at him in a third person, with tears on his face.

He tried so hard not to let them fall, not to show weakness, but they were begging to come out. He eventually gave up and silently started crying. And in that moment, all he needed was one thing and no, it wasn't a cigarette.

He needed to forget.

So he stood up, washed his face, then made his way to Harry's room. Just for attentions.

"Hey— are you okay?" Was the first thing that came out Harry's mouth as soon as he opened the door.

Well fuck. Was it that obvious?

Louis nodded his head, but Harry didn't fucking give up, of course he didn't. "Have you cried?"

"No, are you busy?"

"No." Harry shrugged.

"Can I come in?" Louis asked.

"Sure, but make this quick, I have to go out."

Louis walked inside Harry's room. It's funny how they had sex in there so many times and yet Louis didn't know it. He looked around, not really scanning it, just waiting for Harry to sit with him. Once he locked the door, he slowly made his way to Louis.

"Can I kiss you?" Harry asked and Louis was taken back by that because well, they usually didn't kiss. But his heart was cold and his eyes tired. He didn't need love, he just needed sex. So he just shook his head and pulled Harry on the bed with him. He started to suck his neck, but Louis was and will always be in charge, so he flipped them around, him now being on top of his friend.

Usually, after sex, they staid in bed for a while, even sleep together sometimes, but now, Louis just pulled out and zipped his pants.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked, still trying to catch his breath.

"Out." Louis mumbled as he reached the door. But then he stopped. He was kind of objectifying him, wasn't he?

He was. And he didn't want that. He cared about Harry. A little bit. So he made his way back to the bed, where Harry was still laying on his tummy. Louis turned him around and looked at how the boy was breathing deeply, with his curls falling down his face.

"Thank you." he smiled as he moved Harry's hair from his face. He smiled at him, and it seemed a genuine smile. Louis heart may or may not melted a little at that. Soon enough though, he was out of the door.

He he needed another thing now.

He went to his room, pulled out his gun, a jacket, and then slammed the front door, making everyone understand that he was going out. He reached the pub after half an hour, and it's honestly annoying how far was their house from the city. He parked the motorcycle in the worst way possible, and made his way inside. The first thing he saw were the wet bodies dancing together, the colors hitting the tun skin and their shoes hitting the ground.