Tom Riddle

"N-no I'm just new I don't know my way around the school" I stuttered.

"I'm Tom Riddle but it's daddy to you my love but your not off the hook yet." He winked at me.

"Okay nice to meet you Tom." I smirked to annoy him.

Still pinned against the wall he put his opposite arm against my throat choking me. I searched for my wand but it wasn't in any of my pockets.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WAND TOM!" I shrieked in his face.

He slowly raised my wand up to my throat, "Ill give this back to you when you have been a good girl." He winked again.

I slivered my leg in between his and kneed him in the balls, he collapsed to the ground in pain. "Fuck of Tom your so annoying." I grabbed my wand off the floor and walked towards the great hall.
________________

I slowly walked into the great hall, all the students were staring at me as I awkwardly made my way to Pansy who was sitting with Draco and another boy.

"Hi Pans!" I said surprising her as she spat out a massive sausage. Draco and the other guy started laughing.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy.

"Blaise." He said as he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes "Why does everyone keep winking at me" I asked facing Pansy.

"Their all perverted." She simply answered making me spray my drink across the table.

"Karma." She replied causing the boys to laugh again.

A ancient looking man with a long grey beard and hair sat eating with the other professors.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"Professor Dumbledore he is the head master." Blaise replied.

"Anyway I'm having a Slytherin only party tonight at our common room you guys coming?" Pansy asked.

We all nodded.

"You can invite your friends but only Slytherin.." she added "Last time we invited the Griffindors and a fight broke out between Draco and Harry."

I nodded and carried on eating until the feast was over.
___________________________________________________

Before going to the Slytherin common room, me and Pansy did our makeup and dressed ourselves up,

Pansy wore a dark blue tight short dress with white heels and blue eye shadow with cherry lipstick. While I wore a long tight green dress with black heels, green eye shadow with black mascara and cherry lipstick.