Before you read.

Just going over a few things before we get started. This little mini chapter will go over who all will be in the book, their ages, and a little bit of information for those who don't remember or for those who just watch the batman movies and don't know all the characters that have not been in a live action or the DCAU. I also have my preferred comic artists so that will be mentioned too. So let's get to it!

Bruce Wayne/Batman: Parents were murdered in crime alley which made him raged and encouraged him to try and stop all the crime in Gotham City and become the Batman.
Age: 40
Status: Overprotective dad.
Artist: Scott Hepburn (Batman Detective Comics: Future's End)

Alfred Pennyworth/Alfred Pennyworth: The butler and father figure of Bruce Wayne. He has worked for him for years and still does to this day. He is not technically a superhero but knows Bruce is Batman.
Age: ?
Status: Old but could easily sock you in the face.
Artist: David Fench (Batman Allies: Alfred Pennyworth TPB Part 3)

Talia Al Ghul/Talia Al Ghul: The daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. The man who's lived forever. She is apart of the league of assassins and conceived Damian in the hopes of him one day leading it. Before this happened, she used Damian to try and bring chaos to Batman and it almost worked with Damian attacking Tim every chance he got. But in the end, Bruce and him connected and Talia turned on both of them.
Age: 34
Status: Hot, but Bruce no likey.
Artist: Chris Burnham/Jason Masters (Batman Incorporated)

Barbara Gordon/Batgirl: Barbara is Commissioner Gordon's daughter and a crime fighter. She was shot by the joker which made her retire for a while (although her being retired was just becoming a computer genius cause no one can stop this queen) but is now once again Batgirl.
Age: 25
Status: In a relationship with Dick.
Artists: Ardian Syaf/Alitha Martinez/Vicente Cifuentes (The new 52 Batgirl)

Dick Grayson/Nightwing: Was a circus performer whose parents were killed while doing their trapeze act. Dick was adopted by Bruce and after finding out he was Batman became Robin the boy wonder. As he grew, he figured that he didn't need to be Batman's sidekick and wen off to join the teen titans and become Nightwing.
Age: 24
Status: Bendy and stupid (not like in intelligence, he just lacks common sense.)
Artists: Eddy Barrows/Eduardo Pansica (The new 52 Nightwing)

Jason Todd/Red Hood: Jason was an orphan living on the streets. He tried to steal the tires from the Batmobile which ironically ended in Bruce adopting him and making him Robin II after Dick moved on. Jason was taken by the Joker however and was beaten and blown up. Jason came back through a Lazarus pit thanks to Talia Al Ghul and stole Joker's original name of the Red Hood.
Age: 19
Status: Arrogant + sarcasm
Artist: Dexter Soy (Red Hood and the Outlaws rebirth)

Tim Drake/Red Robin: Tim is the only Robin with parents (minus Damian) and became Robin III after Jason died and Tim used his 140+ IQ to figure out that Bruce was Batman. Eventually Tim grew up and switched from Robin to Red Robin cause he's real original.
Age: 17
Status: Genuis and will remind you all the time.
Artist: Brett Booth (the new 52 teen titans)

Damian Wayne/Robin: The result of Talia spiking Bruce's drink. Talia originally introduced him to Bruce to cause chaos, but Damian grew to love his father and turned on his mother to fight crime. He is the fourth and current Robin.
Age: 10
Status: Angry. Just all the time.
Artist: Gleb Melnikov (Robin 2021) but in original costume.

Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, Luke Fox, and all other members of Batman Incorporated are not included. This is the core Batfamily (minus Steph) and after a lot of thought and sadness, I'm afraid I couldn't really fit Selina in here without causing problems because the focus will be on Talia and Bruce's relationship (or her perspective at least) so it wouldn't really fit.

That's all. On with the story!