25|'Où as-tu appris la langue française.'

/Chestnuts roasting on the open fire

/Chestnuts roasting on the open fire./

"You got to school in the morning, get your ass in the car." I was mocking the TikTok while I walked out of the steaming bathroom.

Putting on a white crop top with black Nike sweats. I sigh and look in the mirror, I give myself a little twirl and then walked up to the mirror to examine my pimples, I touch my face and my eyes go down to my neck. I rub a finger along the hand mark. It isn't as bad just a little blackish.

I took a deep breath and backed up. I tilted my head to the side and bit my lip. "Bitch." I lunge forward and put my hands and bent them, "Corvette Corvette." I swang my hand around and dolphin "Hop in the mother fuckin jet-like a jet." I swang my leftover my right "nmenmenmen nmenmen." I mumbled, "They be like pa why you walk like that." I dice rolled, "Why you talk like that." I do the talking things with my hands and then crisscrossed. "Why you walk like that." I grunted, "mhmm." Then I finished with my dance and smiled.

I grab my phone from the bed and walked out of the room scrolling through TikTok, "She like fago you getting bigger." I sang along walking down the stairs, "I remember when you were a little." I walked to the last step and heard laughing and talking. I forgot it's 10 in the morning and I'm in a house with fucking horn dogs.

I snarl and walk into the kitchen because all of the sexy horn dogs are in the beginning room, I see Sara talking to some man.

"How do you say sexy," Sara says not paying any attention to me and more to a 6'4 giant with nice muscles and a little beard.

AWH ShIT! His hot. I walk behind Sara and place a hand on her back to give her a little heads up and sat next to her.

"I am not going to teach you to have to Séduire someone in french mademoiselle." The sexy says in a deep french accent.

Sara scoffs and brought a hand to her stomach, "Nat can't you speak French?" She finally turned to me and that caused the hottie to face me and shrugged. "I think, not sure." I hear laughter in the room coming from a dominant voice but I pay no attention.

Sara nudged me, "Go on have a convocation." She stopped herself, "But then translate everything after." She clapped her hands and I smirked and looked at the Hottie on the other side of the black island. I started.

"Bonjour."

He replied with a "Bonjour"

"Quel est ton nom?" I asked

"François, mais tu peux m'appeler Franco" I nodded my head, at his response. "quel est ton?" He asked cleaning the island, Sara is leaning and watching this go down and mouthed 'So hot.' I rolled my eyes.

"Natalia." He gives a slight nod, "Quel âge as-tu" I decided to keep the convo going I heard chairs scooting giving me a heads up sexies are coming through Franco must have heard it to he was now by the sink of the island. "35." DILF I nod my head and the men start to come in chatting to each other.

While everyone is putting their plates in a neat pile, Franco looks up and motioned for me to tell him. "21."

He smiles with his million-dollar smile while washing the dishes and handing them to another man to dry them and the sexies keep on coming. It seemed to come to an end, but I haven't seen Vince, Dante, Dalaric, Matteo, Rico, Diego, Miguel, Kevin, O'mere, or Justin. Then I hear a few more chairs scoot.

"Où as-tu appris la langue française." He asked waiting for everyone else to come in. "Ma Famille," I replied as Diego and Rico come in with their plates, and hand them to Franco, and gives me and Sara a nod.

"Une seconde," I say to Franco cause I feel Sara tugging on me. "Yes?" She cleared her throat, "teach me later," She gives me a nod and a smile, "Continue." I take a deep breath and look back to Franco. "Eh bien, je l'ai surtout appris de ma mère parce qu'elle était une grande fan de voyager à travers le monde."

I smile back at the memories as,  Miguel, Kevin, Omere, and Justin put their plates down and gives us a nod and a smile from Omere.

They walked upstairs and I continue, "Ensuite, j'ai pris des cours en ligne parce que je ressens le besoin de comprendre tout le monde, je n'aime pas quand les autres sont laissés de côté, cela me rend triste pour eux. J'ai donc choisi quelques langues et cela nous laisse ici."

I hear him chuckle, "You speak well fluent." He wipes off his hands. "Yeah, that was hot." I turn my head to see Vince, D, Matteo, and Dante looking at me.

I meet Dalaric's gaze and quickly turn around, "Can you teach me?" Vince comes over to me after putting his plate down, "NO! She's teaching me." Sara points to herself, "First you prick." She snaps

Vince plants a peck on my head and I smile, "At least I'm not pregnant." Vince says Dante is sitting by Sara rubbing her shoulder, She got up and clenches her fist together, "OHHHH Your lucky I'm pregnant." Her face is bright red.

Vince scoffs and rolls his eyes, "Whatever major loser." Vince sassed back, "That's enough." Matteo's voice boomed through the kitchen, Damn sure caught me by surprise. "Putain de fils." I murmured and Franco coughs out a laugh but hides it by wiping his beard. I smirk at my achievement.

My head is still down it's been down for a while.

Maybe that's why they haven't noticed my neck, I look up at Franco and his eyes widen. SO MUCH FOR NO ONE KNOWING.

"Ce qui vous est arrivé." He asks me knowing that they don't understand, I look around and they are looking at Franco with a confused look, "La nuit dernière n'était pas si jolie que je suis en sécurité, c'est tout ce qui compete" I asked him with pleading eyes.

He nods and I hear a dinging noise like you would from Siri and it repeats what I said but in English. "Translation activated the message you request to read says."

I lunge at Sara's phone and threw it across the kitchen to the hallway. "What was that for?" Sara asks I look at everyone and need to come up with a lie.

Fuck, I'm not good.

"I was." Fuck I paused and bit my lip, shit. shit. I took a deep breath and swallowed. "Nevermind, I have no clue why I did that." I brushed it off, "Anyways what is up for today." I smiled and turned around facing everyone. Making sure my hair covered my neck.

"I don't know." Vince says playing with the back of my hair, "Matteo what is the goal for today?" Vince says, Sara is now sitting on Dante's lap and he is rubbing her stomach.

Cute.

I don't even want to look at Dalaric at the moment I know I'm being a bitch but I think I need a little bit of space from what happened last night, yes I have gotten worse beatings. It wasn't even a beating but I just don't want to go near him right now.

Space.

"I was planning to track Henricks movements and planning... Other things." I stretched the back of his head, "You and Dalaric go track and do boring shit. While Dante, Sara, Nat, and I go watch Barbie!" He gives Vince a nod and they walk upstairs, Dalaric flicks the gun and it makes a sound before passing us.

Way to give a hell of an exit.

______________

A/N

SORRY VERY VERY VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER I'M SORRY I'M GOING TO DISNEY, TOMORROW NIGHT AND I HAVE TO DYE MY HAIR SORRY BESTIES. I WILL UPDATE WHEN I'M ON THE PLANE.