Chapter 3

Sock woke up groggily the next morning. He brushed his teeth, took a shower, ya know the usual. But as he walked to school, he saw a girl with purple hair flirting with Jonathan. His heart broke when he heard the girl ask one thing.

"Hey maybe you'd like to go to prom with me, like on a date."

"How bout no." The very pissed Jonathan said to the girl. He was angry because he couldn't find his demon anywhere. It was only Thursday. He heard of a new kid coming to school but he didn't know who it was.

"Suit yourself." The girl said shrugging.

*Five minutes later*

The bus came and Jonathan got up sadly. But he was surprised to see a certain boy with a purple skirt sitting down in the back. Jonathan smiled a bit and sat down next to him. "Hey Sock."

Sock looked at Jonathan and smirked. "Hey hot stuff."

Jonathan laughed. "Where have you been?"

"Did you miss me?"

"Haha, no..."

"Ok, well I've been getting turned human.Yep, I am no longer a demon."

Jonathan was so shocked. Did this mean he could actually punch Sock when he's too annoying? Nah, probably not. But it meant other things.

"-and then he said 'Only for about a week, Sock. And you have to blah blah blah, Jonathan are you even listening?" Sock asked, tilting his head.

"Not really." Jonathan said smugly.

"Your unpredictable."

"Your unbelievable."

During the day, Jonathan had no problems in school and was actually able to interact with Sock.

Then he heard a loud crash.

(AN: Its 1:00 in the morning I am sorry)