13) Letter

It was already a few days later. Izuku was on his way home while Izumi and her class were taken to a hospital to check that all parameters were in place. Those who actually had all the parameters in place, like Izumi, were sent home. After 3 days of floating, alternating with normal walking, Izuku is finally back "home", the one he still goes to just to avoid anyone getting too suspicious. Upon reaching the door, Izuku attempted to eavesdrop, hearing the distinct voices of his "Parents" and his "sister".

Toshinori: We haven't seen him for more than 6 days ... What happened to him?

Inko: I don't know, I'm so worried right now...

Izuku thoughts: A little late for that, Inko.

Izumi: Since when did you say he disappeared?

Toshinori: I was sure that the day you left he was still in his room but when I went to bring him food he wasn't there.

Izuku: Well, at least they noticed the first morning that I wasn't even here. Not that it changes much anyway.

Izuku then decided to enter and opening the door the eyes of all 3 who were already in the house fell on him. Silence has taken over the room, only to be broken by Izuku.

Izuku: What are you looking at? Take a picture, it lasts longer.

Inko: I-Izuku? W-where have y-you been?

Izuku: Why? You are interested?

Toshinori: W-well, yes!

Izuku: Really? Nah, I don't think so. It's just that the guilt feelings are slowly eating inside you and you want to find a way to pay off somehow and spolier, you won't make it, assholes.

Izuku then started walking to his room but was stopped by Izumi.

Izumi: Izuku ... Since when do you have red eyes?

Izuku then ran a hand through his green hair and stared at Izumi with his red eyes.

Izuku: Didn't you even notice? I've had them like this ever since you abandoned me in prison.

Izuku then managed to get to his room and lock the door behind him.

Izuku then reached out, reaching for his eye and gently pulled out a red contact lens. Izuku then stood in front of the mirror, noticing his hair, bright green as it was before.

Izuku thoughts: Luckily I have dyed them, you never know that my family can actually connect the cables and understand that All for One is me ... Not that they can make it anyway, they are too stupid.

Izuku then looked towards his phone, noticing no messages and no calls.

Izuku: I just hope he actually opened and read the letter at this point ... Maybe ... He'll really call me to help him ... Just maybe?

Meanwhile a certain man with a severed hand in his face, a black jacket and blue hair was still, sitting on a mattress on the floor and a letter in his right hand. He was none other that Shigaraki Tomura.

After the defeat of All for One, the League of Villain had escaped into the open field. Now they passed from town to town, as they were seen at least once each time for food. 

Since the Kamino attack, the League has been unable to do anything more than steal antiquirk bullets from Overhaul but the doctor who would be able to recreate them refused, at least until Tomura was able to show his strength to Gigantomacha, a giant moddedly created by All for One for protection and experiments. 

Meanwhile Kurogiri had also been captured by the heroes. Simply put, everything was going wrong.

Dabi: So, will you ever open this damn letter?

Himiko: Yeah! You've been saying for 4 days that you should at least read it!

Tomura: It may not really be a letter written by Sensei ...

Mr. Compress: At least try. Maybe it really is and gives us some advice on what to do.

Spinner: Not to mention ...

Everyone then turned to the Villain Lizard.

Spinner: ... You hardly moved from that mattress since the death of All for One except to disappear for one night and reappear with that letter.

Tomura: It's just that ... There's a part of me that doesn't want to know what's written ...

Dabi: What part? The stupidest one? Damn, even I understand that that's probably a letter from All for One to you.

Tomura then took a quick deep breath before finally opening the letter.

The others remained silent while this was happening and always remained silent while Tomura read it. Everyone knew how attached he was to All for One so no one wanted to destroy the reading of the latter's last letter.

Tomura read the letter several times, each time more carefully. The only one who had the courage after the 5th or 6th reading of the letter was Dabi.

Dabi: So ... What does it say?

Tomura did not immediately answer the question, merely looking at the letter. A few seconds later the letter got wet with two drops of water, Tomura's tears.

Tomura quickly wiped away his tears and looked Dabi straight in the eye.

Tomura: ... I love my father a lot ... much more than I have ever loved my genetic father

Mr. Compress: In fact you said you hated your genetic father.

Tomura: Oh I do. I really do it a lot. But not as much as I love my real father.

Tomura then got up, headed for the door and left the letter on the dirty mattress.

Himiko: Where are you going?

Tomura: ... Gigantomachia has not been defeated yet, am I wrong?

Tomura then went out while Twice took the letter that was now on the mattress passing it on to Mr. Compress, the best of them at reading aloud.

Twice: Tell us what it say, Compress!

Compress: Alright * Cough Cough *

Letter: Dear Shigaraki Tomura, if you actually received this letter it means that my son Izuku was able to find you and deliver it to you and I am very happy about this. 

I'm sorry I couldn't see you take my place and I'm sorry not to be there to comfort you for all your defeats but know that life doesn't stop there. You must go on. What a father figure I would be without giving some encouragement to my own son. I've loved you like a son ever since I found you in that dark alley and I don't regret a second spent with you. 

I hope that despite my death you can go on. And, while you're at it, help Izuku too. He also didn't have the best of his past and he was almost as fond of me as you are. I hope you can get along.

With love, your father, Hisashi Shigaraki.

Silence.

Twice: ... What a complicated family.

Meanwhile Tomura was walking towards the usual place where Macha fought to try again to face him again. At the same time Izuku was on the bed looking at the computer.

Tomura and Izuku thoughts: ... Hm, yeah ... I always wanted a brother. Sisters are not for me. 

-

YES! I went a little further  >:)  Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you next time!