Chapter 2(Part 1): Sucky Life

You Call it Change- 

and I Call it Revenge

Chapter 2 (Part 1): Sucky Life

I sat there, my hands running over my face- each time I touched my scar, I shuddered in pain. My life was flipped upside down, turned around, twisted, and flipped around that day...I shivered and pushed the thought out of my mind. I took my glasses off, grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom to shower before bed.  

I hopped in the shower and thought, what if Brad was right? I wore my glasses even though I owned contacts, wore my retainer even after two years I didn't need it, and my appearance practically screamed 'NERD'. But yet again, who was he to judge? He was caught for making out with every Plastic Barbie Brat at school...and who am I to judge? Oh well, but I still don't understand why he wastes his time on me- is it worth it? I believe not! He could spend his time with those barbie dolls, and when I say barbie dolls- there's not lie there..their all FAKE. Ha! Why me? Why do I have to suffer though? Should I change myself just so I'm not called a nerd anymore? No! no! no! I will nor change because some guy just picks on me..

<Yes you should change, they'll leave you alone!>

~Who are you?~

<Your freer self, I need to be let out, have some fun let me take control of your life!>

~So what I don't have fun, but I don't care, besides how would I change anyways?~

< STRAIGHTEN your mess you call hair, and->

~I forgot I had super curly hair...~

<Duh! Dyed it red too...so now straighten your hair, wear your contacts, take your retainer out, by some normal clothe->

~I don't have money to buy stuff..~

<You do! You have the money that....ya know...>

~Oh...right.~

<WELL anyways buy new clothes, flirt a little, and lastly GET A CELL PHONE>

~Ugh I don't want to change who I am because of some guy. I will stay the same person no matter what happens. Just leave me alone 'Free'~

<Fine but you'll come back, they always do...>

After realizing I just had a conversation with 'Free' I thought about the whole change theory. What would happen if I did? 

I turned the shower off, and changed into my pajama's for bed. I crawled into my bed, and slowly cried myself to sleep.

***Next Morning***

I wake up, realizing I'm soaking wet, I cried a lot last night...Brad's words just never left my head.  

I crawled out of bed, and walked to my closet. Maybe today I can just be less nerdy...nope I'm going full blown nerd today. I stood in my closet then decided on a pink ruffly (AND I MEAN SUPER RUFFLY) skirt, and a white shirt that has a black sheep on it...sigh I am such a nerd, but ehh loud and proud. I threw on my outfit, and walked over to my mirror. I grabbed a pink hair tie and pulled my hair into a loose ponytail. I decided my appearance was fine for school, so I threw my glasses on, brushed my teeth and walked down the hall. My house was rather...empty this morning. I wonder where my mom was? My question was answered when I saw a pink sheet of paper on the counter, it said:

Honey- 

Left for a business trip- back on Monday. 

Mom

See my mom was never motherly since the accident..and she's usually gone for weeks at a time, but honestly I could care less... 

I grabbed a banana and walked out of the door. I turned around and locked the door and walked to school.

**20 Minutes Later**

I walked into the school gates, and right as soon as I did, I was met by none other than Brad Matthews. 

"So nerd interesting choice of clothing..." he snorted as he looked up and down me, stopping at my scar. 

"Yeah, thought I should look nice just for you Bratty," I smiled at the nickname I gave him three years ago. 

"Shut up loser, your just jealous you don't have any friends," he smirked and raised his eyebrows, as if he wanted me to make a comeback. 

"Yeah well I'm glad that I have no friends, now if you excuse me I have some 'nerdy' business to attend to," I shoved Brad out of my way, and kept walking. I stopped by my locker, grabbed a few books and went to class.

**Lunch** 

This day is dragging on forever! Brad hasn't left me alone all day, but who can blame him? I'm a nerd and proud of it!!! 

I got in the lunch line, and waited to buy my food. I glanced around the cafeteria and saw everyone sitting with there usual friends, nothing different about today I guess...suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when guys started shouting, different things though and at different times. What the hell is going on?  

I ignored all the commotion, and continued to by my lunch. I held my lunch tightly in my hands, and walked around the big group of boys. I sat at 'my table' and ate my lunch silently.  

What's all the commotion though? Stupid boys...well it's not a fight 'cause teachers would be here...maybe it's a famous prank. Ha, the boys are famous for them..I wonder who there pranking this time, and I don't mean little itty bitty pranks...uh-uh. I'm talkin big boy pranks! So, today I wonder.. 

"There she is!" I hear one of the boys on the football team yell, pointing at me. 

"Ya that's her!" two more boys chime in. 

"Brad get over her!" Another boy yells...oh no. Brad walks over to me, holding a water balloon. Each boy on the team holding a bucket full. I look up and see a devious smile on Brad's face. He puts his water balloons down and walks over to me, slowly but fierce. He grabs me by my head and whispers in my ear, " So, my lovely nerd, where's daddy these days?," he chuckles evilly and continues, "last time I checked...he was with Meagan, am I right? Ha, you're weak spineless..a bitter fool for ever leaving. I will enjoy this, my lovely twin, June Matthews."

*******************************

Oooooooooooooo didn't see that comin did ya! O_o

Ha, well part 2 will be uploaded tomorrow(:

<33Marina 

d: VOTE COMMENT FAN :D

P.S. Zac Efron yes is Brad Matthews...but  don't give me crap about Zac Efron and Hayley Williams not looking a like because it says she dyed her hair red. SO yeah(: