"Hm?"

3rd person POV

He was chewing on his sandwich, and paying close attention to what the tall, pale-skinned raven was saying. It wasn't something that interesting, just how he helped a man in a new ramen shop get all his stuff from his small car. But Itadori always enjoyed listening to Fushiguro's voice and watching how he uses his hands to talk. He never realized it though.

They were sitting in the cafeteria as it was lunchtime, Itadori was sitting opposite Fushiguro and Kugisaki was sitting between them on the longer side of the rectangle table.

Itadori's POV

As I was taking the last bite out of my sandwich I heard the raven say "also i met this cute girl-"

I almost dropped my sandwich and stared at him dead serious. He looked at me with confusion, Nobara asked me what happened and I snapped out of it. I looked at Megumi and said, "wait.. MEGUMI INTERESTED IN HIS FANGIRLS?? MII-CHAN HAS A GIRL?????" I paused. Taking a slight trembling breath, looked at nobara and whispered "is the world ending?" she burst out if laughter "yes that does seem kinda impossible lmao". "hey come on now I can talk to girls! and fyi she wasn't a fangirl" megumi defended "yeah sure whatever you say lover boy" I said emphasising on lover boy, intending to hide any affection for him.

yes, I hated the thought of megumi having a girlfriend, but.. why? im supposed to be his best bud, im supposed to support him! but even that aches my heart.. why?

Megumi stared at me with surprise. I feel like I've made him uncomfortable and overreacted.. but don't we always talk about stuff like this? ... I still overreacted though so I guess it's acceptable. I thought.

The bell rang and everyone started heading back to their respective classes and so did I. I felt kinda bad for just leaving without explaining, he seemed pretty confused.. but then again so was I.

Fushiguro's POV

Well, it worked but.. girlfriend?!?! Already?! I thought. I was somewhere in the middle of confused and baffled. He really does like me... I smiled at the thought. As I was happily walking into class I couldn't stop thinking about him. I sat on my chair, covering my face with the neck of my uniform and blushing.

This leading to me thinking about all the dirty and lewd things he can do to me. Oh no I'm getting hard.. shit shit shit!

My dick has failed me but ig thats what dicks are for (😭). I didn't see any teacher come in so I quickly went out of the classroom hoping no one noticed my bulge. I went to the boy's washroom and took care of my 'problem'.

I felt a little guilty thinking of such lewd things about my friend. But I couldn't help it, he's too sexy. But for now, I didn't wanna face him. I was scared I might get too flustered and he might think I'm weird or something.

Unfortunately,(but fortunately for us😏) he was standing right in front of me. I got so flustered, thinking back about what I was doing before I'm sure I looked like a tomato.

He looked at my red face and said...

A cliffhanger brought to you by your one and only...... AUTHOR-CHAN!!

*sniff sniff* I smell.. *sniff* I smell bullshit ._.
Sorry for the cliffhanger guys but that's the only way I could get y'all wanting more😏
Tell me if you'd like more chapters!! anyways I hope you enjoyed it till the end and have a nice day!!