Jeremy blaire kidnaps trager and forces him to watch DreamSMP

"We should do this more often" Rick said before taking a sip of his glass of whiskey. "That's what i've been saying" Jeremy started, walking over to sit on the edge of his desk, facing the taller man. "We don't spent a lot of time one on one you and me anymore." Rick didn't say anything. "Rick?" Jeremy asked, tone with a hint of concern. "I'm fine I just feel lightheaded" He said mumbling quietly, reaching his hand up to feel his forehead. "Maybe you need to sit down?" Jeremy suggested. As the word down left his mouth, Rick's glass slipped out of his fingertips and feel onto the floor. Shortly after, Rick joined it down there. "Oh how the tables have turned." Jeremy said looking down at the now-spilled, drugged drink.

Rick blinked himself awake, vision blurred and memory hazy. "Good morning" Jeremy stood behind him, he looked down realizing he was restrained in a chair. "Why the fuck did you strap me to a goddamn chair?" Rick said, sounding completely over this already and he just woke up. "Woah, no need to get upset. We're just here to have a little fun" Smiling smugly, Jeremy walked around into Rick's field of view. Rick looked around the room he was in a little more, trying to make any sense of where he was and what was going on. Am I dreaming? He thought. His attention was brought back to movement in the room. Jeremy picked up a remote, clicking on a big tv on the wall in front of them. "This video, three of my friends try to hunt me down and stop me from beating Minecraft" The tv started at full volume.

"NOOOOO" Rick screamed. Jeremy knew he hated Dream. More than anything. You see Rick and Dream have history together. Rick used to be in the DreamSMP before working at Mount Massive. Until... the incident. You see, Rick and Karl Jacobs were having an affair behind the other DSMP members backs. One day Sapnap found out and challenged him to a duel. Winner keeps Karl's sweet ass. But as everyone knows. Nobody beats Sapnap in a gay off. Gayest gay wins. Sapnap has never lost a round of gay chicken.

"JEREMY PLEASE TURN IT OFF" He begged for the torture to stop. But Jeremy had other plans.

"Bye Rick. I hope you enjoy your time back with the DSMP" He left with a smirk you could hear in his words. Trager died later that day of embarrassment and pain. R.I.P. cringe ass nae nae doctor. Cause of death: DreamSMP.

Ask your doctors about the dangers and side effects of DSMP today.