Pre-treatment!Richard Trager x F!reader Part 1

Warnings: mentions of drugs, alcohol, and blood.

      *clickclick clickclick clickclick* The loud sound of your high heels bounced off the echoey walls of the underground lab as you walked briskly to the elevator. The stares from coworkers and the sharp tapping from your shoes made you feel a tinge of vulnerability. The skirt you chose today was shorter than  you usually wore, the heels a little taller, the neckline on your shirt one more button open.

     All because of him. Him and the note he left her the day before. You pushed your thoughts about the note to the side as you started to quicken her pace.

    Stepping into the elevator you used your key to go to the ground floor. Stomach full of butterflies, you nervously paced around the elevator. thoughts about the note coming back while she went up.

    You thought about him writing it, and leaving it in her office. wonder what he was thinking? All your thoughts were cut off when you made it to the ground floor. Where his office was.

    Inhaling and exhaling deeply you set off towards his door. The hallways were dimly lit and an eery buzzing filled them. You stopped at the door and turned to face it.

    You raised your hand to knock before you could feel your hand come in contact with the wooden door it swung open. "You got my note? Of course you did, you're here." Richard Trager. He stepped back and motioned for you to come in, which you did, but you hesitated. He closed the door behind the two of you once you were both inside. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable~"

   He beckoned for you to sit on the leather chair opposite his desk. You sat quietly and crossed your legs. shifting uncomfortably. "Your supervisors have been taking notice to the recent," He paused and looked up at you "improvements you've been making working here. Now I know we don't know each other that well but as one of them, your supervisors, of course I'd like to change to that."

   He loves to hear himself talk. You could tell. It was obvious, he didn't even try to hide it. Cocky fucker. You thought, as he continued talking. You tuned him out, spacing out the more he went on.

    "Hey" he snapped his fingers a couple times a few inches away from your face. He was testing your patience by the minute. What was so important he needed to keep you here almost your entire break for? No higher up gives enough fucks to even remember the names of their employees here.

   "You just started working at the executive branch of Murkoff, but I can change that with just an email. So I suggest you start to listen to me, sweetheart." He smiled, more like smirked at you, words full of venom. This guys a prick. You've got that already. You can't lose this job, don't be a smartass. "Sorry Richard, I didn't sleep last night." You offered a half smile in return. Why is being nice to him so hard? You laughed internally.

   "Please, call me Rick." His demeanor softened and he leaned back in his seat. "I just wanted to have a little private chat about your recent accomplishments here at Murkoff. That's all. Maybe have a couple drinks." He said glancing to the side of his desk at a small liquor cabinet. "Thanks, but I don't really drink." You said trying to sound as polite as possible. "Smoke?" he said pulling out a cigar. "Weed." you said bluntly. "Ah, I get you." he opened a drawer and pulled a small metal container out.

   He lifted the lid to reveal a white powder. Cocaine. You looked up, he was already dumping some out. "I'll pass." You smiled dryly. "Suit yourself" He said, as he took a few lines. Shit. You thought glancing up at the clock. Breaks over. I've been here for 20 minutes already? "Listen, Richa- Rick. Thank you for the talk, I appreciate you noticing my hard work. But my breaks over and I gotta get back to doing just that." You chuckled, standing up. "You can't stay a little longer?"

   He stood up too. "I'll let Jer know you were helping me out during this shift." He started walking over to you, stopping about half a foot in front. He was taller than you thought. Or maybe you just felt small. He raised his hand up, brushing some of your hair behind your ear. "I- I guess I can stay" You stammered, swallowing sharply. What is wrong with me? You silently cursed yourself. Before you could think about anything else his lips were on yours. He tasted like alcohol, and...blood? He brought his hands to your hips and started to push you backwards. You felt your back hit the wall, and you gasped lightly into his mouth. He started kissing down your neck, running his hands over your body. He kissed lower and lower until he found himself kneeling in front of you. "Every time you wear these skirts it drives me fucking crazy."

   He lifted the front of your skirt up, and pulled your underwear to the side. Wasting no time, he started to eat you out. Fuck he knows what he's doing. You brought your hands down to his head and tangled your fingers in his long hair. Your legs started to shake and you didn't know if you could keep standing up. It's like he sensed this, and lifted your legs up to his shoulders, your back still against the wall. This is like those fucking wall-sits they made you do in middle school jesus christ. What if someone walked in?

   You felt the knot in your stomach tightening quickly, and it washed away all your thoughts like a tidal wave. You felt like you were crushing his head between your thighs. He slid one hand under your ass and stuck a finger inside you, curling it upwards. You moaned out loudly, if someone was on this floor they surely heard you. Another finger slid in and you couldn't keep it together anymore. "Rick I'm-" Cut short by your orgasm, he slid his fingers out and kept licking slowly. After a few seconds he pulled away, and you slid off his shoulders onto his lap. "I guess I'm not the only one who's working hard around here." You said, still out of breathe.

   "Your shift still has another half hour, we're not done yet."

i think im going to continue this with a part two ;))))