Telling him (Klaus and Elijah)

Klaus:

As soon as Hayley helped you realize it, you started thinking of ways to tell him. After 3 hours you settled on something. You decided you would leave little post-it note clues all over the house with little clues on them. After a week Klaus finally got it. You heard him screaming your name one day. Not like a bellow, more like an excited 13-year-old girl. He called you until you came over to the room he was in. He was there a huge grin on his face and tears streaming down his cheeks, handing you one of the notes you wrote that said, "Can you not figure it out, I'm pregnant!", you nodded and hugged him tightly. The day after you cuddled and he secretly searched up everything you'd need for the early stages of the pregnancy and got them. He got things such as prenatal vitamins, an appointment for when you turned 7 weeks, and some other necessities. 

Elijah:

Little did you know, when you searched it up Elijah was right next to you, you didn't know since he was extremely quiet, reading everything you'd found with you. You turned around to go out to buy a test and saw him standing there. You screamed and fainted in surprise. His eyes widened and he caught you before you hit the ground. You woke up 5 minutes later in your and Elijah's shared bed. He immediately sped up to you and hugged you tightly whispering, "I'm going to be a father", and you smiled hugging him back. The day after you found everything you needed like prenatal vitamins and stuff in a basket on your bedside table.