Telling Him (Damon and Stefan)

Damon:

As soon as you found out you started planning ways to tell him. You settled on the one thing that he loved the most: Bourbon. You emptied out all of his bourbon bottles and filled them with ginger ale but saved the actual drinks in a couple of washed and empty wine bottles. He came home after spending the day with Stefan and poured some of his "bourbon" into a glass. You giggled hearing him spit his drink out and stomp into the kitchen. "Y/n, what did you do with my bourbon?!?!". You giggled again and said, "Pregnant women can't drink alcohol".  Damon looked confused, "What do pregnant women have to do with this-". He paused realization washing over him. "YOUR PREGNANT?", he shouted happily. "Yep", you said smiling. He ran towards you and picked you up and spun you around. He immediately called Stefan and told him the news. Stefan squealed like a middle school girl. The rest of the day he made you stay in to watch Netflix and bought you all your favorite foods.

Stefan:

As soon as you found out you called Stefan and told him. He was so happy that he burst into tears. After you got back to the Salvatore Boarding House he was there waiting for you with your favorite food and your favorite movie with popcorn. You two spent the rest of your day in bed watching movies and eating junk food. When you woke up the next morning you found prenatal vitamins, all your favorite candies, and an ultrasound appointment card scheduled in 3 weeks on your side table.