"Just a Small Party"

"¡¡BLANE!! GET OUT OF THE BLOODY-FUCKING BATHROOM!" Blanes' dad Joe, yelled.

         Blane turned on the shower water then opened the window, stepped on the sink and slid out the window. He dropped into the bushes and checked the bush on the other side of him. He found his backpack, his homework, and his skateboard.

         His bestfriend Tate sped past, they smiled at eachother and tried racing eachother to the skate park. Tate was the first one to the ramp and he did a caballeria. I sped up the ramp and did a mctwist, noseslide, and aerial.

"Fuck man!" He gave me a high five

"I worked on that all weekend" I told him

           Blane and Tate heard the schoolbell so they got back on there boards and rode down to school. Mrs. Lin was waiting outside the school doors for them with a displeased face.

"Sorry about this Mrs. Lin, we lost track of time" Tate told her with his best innocent immpression.

            Mrs. Lin rolled her eyes then she opened the door and Blane and Tate moved quickly inside. Blane walked quickly to his locker and stood there waiting.

"1... 2...3" Blane whispered to himself then soon enough Logan Pierce walked past. Blane sniffed the air as she walked and it smelled like Vanilla Cinnamon.

"Hi Logan" Blane told her trying to act cooly

         Logan turned to him quickly, biting her lip.

"Hey umm-"

"Blane" Blane told her reminding him for the 1000th time.

"Oh yeah, Blane! Sorry I-"

"Its fine, I just wanted to know if you wanted to-" I started

"I can't,.. I can't today" Logan smiled

          Logan said that everyday Blane was going to ask her out. He started to think she might not like him but he still asks.

"I mean,..I would if I had time" She dug in her purse and handed me a bracelet "here, there is a party tonight at my house, you should come" Logan told Blane

"I am not much of a party person-"

"I will meet you there early then, okay?"

            Blane thought about this for a moment: Me alone with Logan for a couple hours..How could I pass this up, right?

"I will be there with bells on" Blane told her cheerfully

"Cool, Meet me at 4, then" Logan said as she started walking away.

"Okay 4" Blane told her holding in his excited-ness.

            When she turned the corner he quietly started singing: I'm to hot, somebody better call the police or the fireman, Too hot make the woman retire please.

         Blane forgot about going to homeroom so he just waited for the lunchbell to ring and he met up with Tate and told him what happened in the hallway.

"You are going to get laid tonight, man!" Tate told Blane

"You think so?"

"I fucking no so" Tate patted Blane on the back.

         Blane started thinking about babies and how people create babies. He didn't bother eating lunch because he to worried about the party.

       He thought: Does Logan even like me? Does she take the pill? What if she gets pregnant?

           Blane leaves school early and heads to the dollar store for some rubbers. He walks down the isle where all the rubbers hung on the wall. He saw his moms friend (Mr. Parkson) standing at the wall. Blane walked past and Mr. Parkson looked into Blanes eyes and said.

"I am so sorry for your loss" Mr. Parkson said hugging Blane.

        Blane thought to himself: What loss? Maybe some drug is going to Parksons head?

"I am gonna be okay.." Blane told Mr. Parkson.

       Mr. Parkson patted Blane on the back and walked away.

"That was weird" Blane whispered to himself.

           Blane picked out all different types and sizes of rubbers. He brought them to the checkout lady and her eyes were wide.

"Do you have a busy weekend?" The lady said scanning his rubbers and setting them in the bag.

"No just a small party" He said not knowing what she meant.

"Well you can come party with me any time" She winked

           Blane was totally confused, he set his money on the counter then grabbed his bags and left. Blane stuffed one bag in his pants and the other bag he threw in his opened window. Blane could feel the cardboard sticking into his dick, he couldn't even walk normal.

        Blane ran upstairs before his mom or dad caught him. When he got to his room he took the bag out of his pants, threw it on his bed and went to the bathroom to check if his 'buddy' was damaged. He closed his curtains and turned all his lights on.

       He took off his pants and tried to put on one of the sizes. Blane couldn't figured out why the rubber wouldn't go on. He threw that one in the trash the dumped all the boxes on his bed.

~

        He tried putting on every single rubber but failed miserably, he put on some plaid boxers then sat on the floor.

        He looked at one of the boxes and tried to figure out directions. He began to read and then his door opened.

       Blanes heart stopped in his chest when he saw...

I hope you guys are Enjoying this book..give it a like and leave a comment who you think opened his door?