09

"Miss Parkinson, I'm not really appreciate that you keep bothered my goddaughter and her best friend" my dad sayPansy face turn pale at the realization at the same time people looking at us, with the embarrassed pansy walk away

Pansy face turn pale at the realization at the same time people looking at us, with the embarrassed pansy walk away. Draco parents walk up to us and Narcissa asked us "Are you alright darling?" I answer with smile "I'm absolutely fine Narcissa" "me too mother" Draco answer. After that conversation we all have a great time until my dad butt in and say "Lizzy as I remember you are really good at singing right?" I look at him with eyes wide "oh really you should perform some song then" Lucius say "I think so farther" dad smirked with knowing look so I say "alright ,only one song okay?" Dad quickly answer "okAyYy" I walk up and prepare to sing one of my favorite it's a muggle song. I say "alright as my dad requested I'm gonna sing my favorite song then it's called Almost is never enough, hope you guys enjoyed it!!" So I started play a song.

I like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie

I can see people look at me with awe and astonishing face.

And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show
'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows

I enjoy singing naturally so time comes fast to the end of the song so I finished it beautifully.

Oh, oh baby, you know, you know, baby
Almost is never enough baby
You know

When I finished I look at people again and .....