Chapter 2: Omni Goku meet his new student

Narrator: Last time on Dragon Ball Omni Shippuden, Goku the Omni King desided to create a new Universe name universe 19,he then made his grandson is law,Uub as the God of Destruction of that universe with his his angle attendance Shuda and after 2 million years, Goku then tell Daishinkan to call Uub for a meeting. What made Goku suddenly wanted meet Ubb, The story begins Now.

(Insert the Intro)

Uub and his assistant Shuda are in their way to the Omni King Palace and on the way to the palace Uub then said " I wonder why Grandpa want to see us, is it because of my work as a destroyer or is it about some personal stuff? " Shuda after hearing about this then said " Well my lord, I don't think so after all you did a very good job on keeping the universe in check and unlike other destroyer except of lord Vegeta, You are one of the best destroyer and you are not lazy like the other especially lord Champa and the previous destroyer Beerus. " After hearing that compliment made Uub scratch the back of his head and said " Haha, thank you for the compliment Shuda. You really know how to chear people up. " This make Shuda smile and thank him for his kind.

(Uub P.O.V)

After five minutes, we arrive at the front of palace where grandpa work as the Omni King. We then were greeted by Daishinkan (Daishinkin) with a smile and with that both Shuda and me bow at him before we were escorted to where grandpa is.

When they arrive, they saw Goku sitting on his throne while speaking with his bodyguard, when Goku saw us arrive he then wave his hand at us and said " Hey you two, long time no see. " Grandpa Goku said it with a smile and he thank's Daishinkan for escorting us here as Daishinkan bows and said " Thank you, my lord. " With that me and Shuda bow to show respect to the Omni King and then I said " Hello grandpa, it has been a long time and hello Mr. Broly and Mr. Jiren. " with that mr Broly and Jiren reply with Mr. Jiren being the first and Mr. Broly being the second. After greeted them, I said to grandpa that why he summon me and my assistant to his palace and he then respond with " Well you see... I want to know about how much your universe has progress and plus I have been feeling kinda bored now a day. " Grandpa said with a bore tone so I tell him about my universe and how it has been with mortal and with their power level and I also tell them about a race of alien that called 'Otsusuki' and how they have been invading other planet with their power to control elemantal nature and their power to drain life from other planet by planting a seed that grow into a giant tree that suck life energy out of any living being and they will sacrifice their own kind in order to make a special fruit that can turn them into a God. With this grandpa Goku said in shock " What! Are their any one of them that manage to become one! Are they really strong! " At this point he keep question me with a excitement but I replied with " No grandpa, even tho they become a god they were not that powerful, they actually kinda weak and to be honest even King Kai or Mr. Pikkon could beat them easily and also some of them manage to become one and one of them is their leader but the power he got quickly gone when he was fighting me, then he escape before I could finish him off, sadly. " After I said that, grandpa has a face that show he was disappointed.

(Goku P.O.V)

I was dissappoited at that but I put it aside and I said to Ubb " Since your Universe has it Own planet earth, I was thinking about visiting that planet and maybe, just maybe I might just find someone that can become my new student since it has been a long time since I've had a student other than you. " After I said that made Ubb and Shuda left in shock and then Ubb said " What! You wanted to visit my universe to find another student? Does Grandma know about this tho? " Then out of know where Chi chi came out and said " I already know about this and I gave him the permission to do it but... You better remember about the promise we made! Goku. " I then sweat drop and rub the back of his head as he nodded at this.