Chapter 1: The Birth of Universe 19

2 Million years ago, in the Omni King Palace where our legendary Hero Son Goku was sitting on his throne while talking and discussing with his bodyguard and his helper Daishinkan or The Grand Priest about the Multiverse. One of His bodyguards is Jiren the Grey and the second one is Broly and they were discussing about that like to expand the Multiverse since the the rivival of Universe 13 to 18 and they feel like to adding a new Universe and Daishinkan and his bodyguard agree with Goku idea with that Goku said 'Alright then, it time to create this new Universe then see what kind of surprise it has for us, I can't wait!" Goku said with his cheerful smile as everyone with him smile and nodded at this. They also disided to Make Goku Apprentice/Grandson in law 'Uub' as the Universe 19 God Of Destruction with a angel named 'Shuda' and with that Daishinkan annowsed this news to the other Universes including Universe 7 as Vegeta the New God If Destruction smirk at this news while Whis smile at this news with that Goku use his power and create this Universe and with that Universe 19 was Born.

(Insert the Intro)

After Goku made Uub a God Of Destruction, Goku also remind Uub that he can go back to Universe 7 whenever he want to visit his wife 'Pan' and his son and he can bring them to the universe 19 if they want to explore the universe as Uub nodded and thank his grandfather in law while Goku think to himself that he should take a apprentice from that Universe as well but the universe is still new and he will wait when the time was right as he said to himself "I wonder what kind of adventure will be in store for us" as he said while his bodyguard and attendence hear this and smile as they also wonder about it as well but then a frying pan came out of knowhere and hit Goku right in the head and he didn't see that coming and see that it was his wife Chi chi as he see her with a dark aura and red eyes as he has a chill down his spine as well as his bodyguard and his attendance who is sweating bullets seeing the Omni Queen with his ''Omni Frying pan of doom'' as they see a melicios aura surround the Queen with a glowing red eyes which a signal that she was mad. Goku on the other hand was terrified on what he saw as his wife was infront of him with the Omni Frying pan in her hand as he rubbing a bulge on his head with Goku saying ' Ooowww! Chi chi What Was That For! That hurt so much!" Goku said it with a little tear in his eye while the other went pale a the site they seeing.
Chi chi then went to say " Goku this is the second time you forget our marriage anniversary even tho I have reminded you yesterday! But you still forgot!!!" Chi chi said with a fire in her eyes that scare all the men in there while Daishinkan said to himself '' thanks goodness I don't have a Wife" he said with a sweat drop while Goku is trying to apologize for his mistake then someone came and it was non other than Gohan who has become a Grand Supreme Kai come to Omni King palace to calm her mother as he can sence his mother melicios aura and after some convincing Chi chi then finally cool down and forgive Goku.

After that commotion was over, Gohan then came up to Goku and said " Dad, I heard that you have create a new Universe and you has also make my son in law as the destroyer is that true?'' Gohan said with a conserne look on his face. Goku seeing this then tell him that " I know you worried Gohan, especially Pan but Uub agree and accept to be a Destroyer plus he can go back to Universe 7 whenever he want to in second if he wanted to visit since he know the Instant Transmission and he is already powerful so you don't have to worried " and with that Gohan nodded at that then a bright light came out as it was show to be non other than The previous Omni King, Zeno as he scream the name Goku in a very happy voice, Goku then smile and go to do their hand shake as it was a very good reunion between the two. Zeno ask Goku why he created another Universe which made Gohan and Chi chi also curious as well, Goku then explain about why he create the new Universe to Zeno,Chi chi and Gohan. They all understand now and Zeno was excited on what kind of surprise this Universe has to offer and everyone smile at this.

2 Million years later, in Universe 19 somewhere in the edge of the universe we can see a planet where two individual was speaking to each other, one of them wear a God Of Destruction cloth as it was reveal to be Uub and the other one is someone who wear a Angel cloth as also reveal to be Uub attendence, Shuda. Uub is showing to do some training while Shuda is shows to enjoying his tea then Shuda Staff sudently begins to glow as he pick it up and it show to be Daishinkan, Shuda then greeted The King Of Angel and said "Hello Daishinkan-sama, It been awhile since you last call, is there something you want to tell me and Lord Uub?" Shuda said with a curious though, Daishinkan then said "Well hello there Shuda, it has been awhile since we last saw each other and I am here to tell you and Uub that Omni King Goku want to meet you guys for something " Shuda after hearing that raise a eye brow but comply by noding and said he will tell Lord Uub about it and with that Daishinkan hung up, Shuda then goes to Uub and then tell him about what happened and they need to go to the Omni King Palace,Ubb was surprised that his master/Grandfather in law has called him out of knowhere but he also notice that it's been awhile so he nodded at Shuda and they start to go to Omni King Palace.

(Insert Outro)

End of Chapter 1...

Author: that all for now and I know it not much but hey you can see that Uub will be The Destroyer of Universe 19, Gohan become The Grand Supreme Kai and Chi chi become the first Omni Queen because she is Goku wife and she also have the Fring Pan of Doom which is her weapon and everyone fear her when she angry which I'm gonna use it as a comedy for this series. Oh one more thing, this chapter take place after The Omni War end which take place after Dragon Ball Super season 2, Well that all for now, Ciaoo..

 Oh one more thing, this chapter take place after The Omni War end which take place after Dragon Ball Super season 2, Well that all for now, Ciaoo