Chapter 52

Bella P.O.V

Carlisle rushes me in my room and makes me stand next to the door. I groan when another contraction hits, painfully, making me scream.

"We have to get her to the helicopter," Esme cried.

"We can't," Carlisle said, "it's not back and Bella's water already broke, that means that Beth ready." He starts rubbing my back. "Bella, I need you to hold on tight to the hook," he said, pointing to the hook where Edward hangs his coat.

I grab a tight hold of it.

"Edward is on his way," Jacob rushes in, "he's almost here Bella."

I groan.

"Okay, I need you, Irina and Matthew to wait in the living room. Esme go get a bowl of warm water, and some towels," Carlisle ordered. "Beth is almost here."

I cry, holding tight the hook, some tears falling down my cheeks.

"Okay, Bella I need you to breath," Carlisle said, "take a deep breath and when the next contraction comes, push, okay?"

I nod. I take a deep breath and once I feel it coming, I start to push. I let out a cry, letting it all the pain out in a scream. It hurts so much.

"Bella, STOP! STOP!" Carlisle yelled.

"It hurts so much!" I cry.

"No, no, you're bleeding," he said, "you have to lay down."

He picks me up and lays me on the bed, he pulls my dress up and opens my legs.

"Her head is almost out," he said when Esme arrives. "There's too much blood... Bella, this needs to be quick. Push, Bella push!"

Edward P.O.V

"AHHH!" I hear Bella yell when me and Steven arrive at the house.

"Where is she?!" I walk in the living room.

"She's in your room," Jacob said, walking around, "Carlisle and Esme are with them."

I walk toward the stairs but Steven stops me.

"AHH!" Bella cries, again.

"Carlisle said we had to wait here," Jacob said, "even you."

"She's my wife!" I snap.

"Edward!" Irina snapped, "Carlisle is trying to deliver your daughter, it might be better if you stayed here and wait."

"How can I wait when-"

"AH!" She yelled, again.

"Just a little more, Bella, push a little more!" Carlisle said.

"AH!" She screamed again. After a few more minutes there's silence in the entire house. There's no sound other than our breathing. My heart pounds, my hands start to sweat and my legs start to shake. I need to know what's going on.

Matthew comes right up to me and hugs me  by the waist, I think he's nervous too because he's shaking. I slowly rub his back as we wait. Why isn't there more screaming? What's going on? Is Bella okay? What about our daughter?

Then, there it is. A loud cry breaks the silence in the room and makes us look back at the stairs. She's here.

I rush up the stairs and right when I turn around the hall way I see Esme walking out of my room carrying something in her arms in pink blanket.

"Here she is," she says, giving her to me.

I reach out and grab her. I smile, looking at her. She's all covered in blood and placenta but she's still beautiful. Bronze hair, chocolate eyes, creamy, blushed skin. She's perfect.

"Is Bella okay?" I ask.

She sighed. "She lost a large amount of blood," she said, "Carlisle called the hospital so they can bring transfusions for her. Her heart beat is really low."

"I need to see her." I try to walk in the room but she stops me.

"Edward, he thinks it's better if you let her rest for now," she said, stroking my cheek. "She's going to be okay, just let her rest."

~~~~~ Later That Day ~~~~~

"She's beautiful," Matthew said, looking at Beth. We still can't see Bella, she's still resting. A few hours ago they brought equipment for her and blood transfusions.

Emmett, Rosalie, Ben, Jasper, Alice and Renee arrived hours ago also. Rosalie and Alice fell in love with Beth and Emmett was already a spoiling uncle. He brought her a bunch of teddy bears. Jasper is the same bringing her more toys but for some reason, Renee acts like she doesn't really care.

I remembered that months ago when we figured out the sex of the baby, she told her mother and she sounded disappointed? She did say a boy would've been better than a girl. But, I never thought she wouldn't care about her.

"She looks so cute in her bunny suit," Alice almost cried, carrying Beth in her arms. "Oh, my God, I just want to eat you with kisses!" She said, kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Edward?" Carlisle came in the living room, "she's awake."

I immediately stand up, taking Beth from Alice. I tell Matthew to come with me and we both follow Carlisle to the room.

"Okay, she's very delicate right now, so be really careful and don't speak so loud, okay?" He said.

We both nod.

He slowly opens the door and I can't believe what I see when I walk in with Matthew and Beth.

Author's Note:

I have important news: this story is close to its end. I'm not sure yet how many chapters, yet. There will NOT be a sequel unless I figure out more ideas for this story.

February 26, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324