the notification ❤️

Next day....

Yamini

I woke up with the sound of message  notification on my  phone..... I just muted my phone, and again i back to sleep...
Finally i wake up at 8:00, my mother handed me a cup of tea.. i took my phone up and opened my instagram account i checked the chats...
And oh my god 😲 i got shocked...
I just said
Thankyou thankyou thankyou universe and screamed in happiness...
It was sachin's text 👏❤️
Oh my god it was the the first time after 4 years that this man replied me...

Sachin's msg - hii dear yamini i have been noticing you from many days, i hope you are doing well and thankyou for your compliments.. lots of love to you...

Oh my god... I got shocked...
I was very happy & nervous too that this man read my also the msg's in which i called him khadus and akdu too 🤦🏻‍♀️...

After a while i finished my tea and texted him back...
My reply - ohhhh thankyou sachin sir for your love.. i really like your passion, Thankyou ThAnkyou thankyou for your reply...

Ufff, this man replied me..  but i dont know now how long this guy is going to take for next reply 🤪

...............

At office...

Dgp - its really grateful that you agreed fo mission...

Sachin - anything for the country..

Dgp - so you texted yamini!?

Sachin - yes i did!

Dgp - now today you have to go jaipur!

Sachin - why!?

Dgp - its a part of our mission...

Sachin - how...

Dgp explains***

Actually, yamini lives in jaipur and at 4 o'clock at evening.. she use to visit at a cafe with her friend.. & and we are going on a same cafe...

Sachin - sir mujhe apki koi bhi baat samjh ni aari hai.. ap kya keh rahe hain or kya krna chahte hain...!

Dgp - hume airport ke liye late ho ra hai.. hume jaipur ki flight catch krni hai...

**Dono mumbai airport se jaipur jane ke liye nikal jate hain...

Thankyou for reading 🦋♥️