the plan..

At the meeting...

Sachin kapoor,
minister (hari shankar), and DGP (ravikant mishra) is sitting in the round table in a conference hall..

DGP is showing some pictures on a big screen...

DGP - This a syyed ali hasan. The master mind of last terror attack in kashmir., And this is yakub the king of karachi, yakub is known as the aka of karachi and without his permission even the leaf cant fall.. and last but not the least, feroz who is the son of yakub,... He is the right hand of yakub and love of every pakistani girl...

Sachin - if i am right feroz is famous for helping the poor families even he run many NGO's in pakistan.,.. !?

DGP - yes you are but, he is very loyal to his country like us.. and he is having all the information of next attack or action of pakistani govt..

Sachin - but how we are going to get this information from him!?

Minister - yes DGP how we get this information !?

DGP play's the picture of beautiful girl  on the screen....
*The girl is really very beautiful with the light like diamond in her eyes.. her smile looks like the blooming flower..
*Sachin lost into the girl's picture a beautiful musical tune starts to ring in his mind...

DGP - sachin look at this picture..

Sachin - sir it seems like i have seen this girl somewhere!! But i dont know where
*Sachin forced pressure on his mind for finding where he has seen this girl...

DGP - sachin open your Instagram!

Sachin - what!?

DGP - yes open your instagram account and open the chat section..

#Sachin opens the chat section & he get shocked...

Minister - whats going here, why sachin got shocked, make me to understand this...

DGP - as sachin is DIG and we already know that sachin is very popular in social media.. & cyber is having all the information of cop even of their social media too.. one day we found out that the girl named as yamini always texts sachin....

Minister - so how do u connect a girl with this mission!?

DGP flashed light on the screen and plays a picture of  a girl who is coverd in hijab...

Minister - DGP what are u doing, again you are playing the picture of the same girl i am not getting anything please let us explain...

DGP - sir the girl in hijab named as samayera bano, she is the daughter of rasheed...!!

Minister - rasheed!? U mean rasheed memon the master mind & great bussiness man of karachi...

DGP - yes sir you are right!

Minister - but she was died and shoted by army by mistakenly and died 5 years ago...

DGP - yes sir you are absolutely right...

Sachin -  yamini and samayera looks same... Exactly same!

DGP - yes thats all i wanted to hear....
Actually samayera got died but still rasheed thinks that samayera is alive and she is in indian custody, and the main thing is samayera was going to be the daughter in law of yakub!

Sachin - you mean; she was going to served as feroz's wife..

DGP - yes you are absolutely right...
And feroz loves her so much.. if only  rasheed and yakub are helping the terrorist group so, for  getting their daughter back who is no more....

So we are going to do that, sending yamini to pakistan as daughter of rasheed to find out the information, and sachin you are going to get yamini for our mission...

Sachin - sir but how can i !?

DGP - by making her to fall in love with you..

Sachin (gets shocked) - sorry sir i cant do this i cant play with the feeling of this innocent girl.... Sorry i cant...

DGP - dont forget that! in our job their is no place for feelings and emotions...
You have to do this for our country... And we are going to pay yamini's family the amount that even they  will not earn if they work for 100 years also... And we are going to protect yamini as well....

Sachin - sir i will think upon this...

DGP - i m sending you some clips and pictures of yamini.. so you will get to know about her look... And yes i believe that you will answer in yes...

At night..🌃

**Sachin is sitting on his bed with a coffee on his one hand and his laptop on his lap... And the picture of his ex girlfriend is beside on his bed...

*Mitali was the ex girlfriend of sachin,  mitali is now moved on with someone else but sachin still cant forget her...

DGP sent the pictures of yamini to sachin, sachin opened his laptop and looks over her pictures, sachin watched a clip of her in which she is playing with kids and looking very innocent, these clips are taken by members of cyber cell... Sachin get lost into the pics...

Sachin - i dont know why but whenever i look upon this girl i got lost.. their is some relaxing music starts to run in my mind after watching her...

Thankyou for reading 🦋🌼