Cousions by chance

Dora got up from the hayloft where she lay, wiping Diego's thick semen off her face.

Diego fell asleep after cumming like the little bitch he is, but Dora loved him. They were cousins by chance, lovers by choice.

Since boots pushed her out of a tree and Dora died but Diego found her and pulled a hair so she was resurrected and they'd been together ever since.

Anyways Dora wanted to get back at boots, to show him how alone he was and how amazing she was with her new cousin boyfriend. But then Dora's parents approached her one day...

"Dora, you stupid whore, we need you to marry Diego," they told her.

"Why?" Asked Dora.

"Because arranged marriage plot line to thicken the drama and add a twist," her dad said.

"But this isn't really a twist."

Her mom slapped her, "you will marry diago, in 2 days time."

"Ok? I never protested that."

Anyways Dora figured she could hold off making boots jealous for 2 days, honestly this was better like a cousin husband is better than a cousin boyfriend right?

So anyways her wedding dress was a really pretty white big gown it was so beautiful and then it rained green shit and her dress became green shit color lol.

she married Diego in front of a priest who specialized in marrying cousins together.

Anyways then Dora and diago hoped on a plane for their honeymoon to Ireland/Scotland she couldn't remember which because they were going on their honeymoon.

They found the swamp where boots was and found the cottage, it was pretty nice but smelled like a swamp because it was in one.

They didn't knock on the door, instead they hit it down, crushing a pig/French maid by accident when they did that he died oops and since he waxed there was no hair to pull to resurrect him.

So now there was only 2 little pigs.

Dora kidnapped shrek's baby and she and Diego went back to south ameirca with the baby and raised it as their own. So now Shrek was sad he had no more kids and his second favorite little pig was dead