Fiona is over party

"Sex me please daddy," boots said up to Shrek who was now standing.

Shrek shook his head, this monkey was sexy asf.

"What's your name laddy?" Asked Shrek.

"Uh actually I'm a man, I'm just short because I'm a godamned monkey. My name is boots btw, my ex girlfriend Dora gave me that name....."

"Shrek this monkey is trying to fuck you," The donkey said.

Shrek smirked. He shook his head though and helped Fiona get the baby's ready for the day. Shrek made sandwiches for breakfast with eggs and bacon on them. When Shrek went out to use the outhouse he saw she plane wreck in his swamp.

"GET OUT OF ME SWAMP" yelled Shrek. The airplane was so scared of his ogreness that it actually revived every person in the plain and flew off without another word

Boots was playing with the three little pigs when Shrek came back in, they were yodeling and shit like their annoying ass German/Austrian asses do all the time like fuck off theee little pigs.

Anyways that day Shrek had a revalatuon that completely went against his previous idealogy from the movies: love isn't forever and love is beautiful not ugly.

Shit this monkey was beautiful unconditionally, Fiona was only beautiful to certain people. Of course Shrek thought she was beautiful but like still anyways he kicked out that bitch.

"Get out of my swamp," Shrek said, handing 2/3 of the babies to Fiona and kicking her out.

Donkey was resentful of this decision so he went with Fiona, calling her princess and shit like bitch she ain't a princess anymore except for a dick princess.

Anyways Shrek kissed boots on the lips hard, boots kissed him back. The baby that they kept went with the three little pigs for the day to like take care of.

Anyways the three little pigs had to go to the store so they took the baby and Shrek and boots made hard hard love that day