Chapter 3

I do not own Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

-1 Week Later-

     Nathalie still got morning sickness almost everyday and no matter how much she tried to hide it from Gabriel he almost always saw it. "Nathalie, I have made an appointment for you to see a doctor, your illness seems serious." Gabriel said.

"Sir, it really isn't anything serious, it's just a cold." Nathalie said.

"Maybe so, but it doesn't hurt to be certain." Gabriel said. Knowing that he wasn't going to let it go Nathalie silently agreed.

-Hospital-

Nathalie was afraid of what Gabriel would think once the doctor came back with the blood test results. "Gabriel you don't have to be here, I'm sure you'd rather be in your office working." Nathalie said.

"Nonsense, I'd rather make sure you're not overworking yourself in case it's something serious." Gabriel said. The doctor came into the room with the test results.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Agreste." The doctor said.

"We're not married, she's just my assistant." Gabriel said.

"Well, congratulations Mrs Sancoeur, you're pregnant." The doctor said. Both Nathalie and Gabriel froze at his words.

"Thank you, we'll make an appointment for an ultrasound at a later date, for now we're going to head home." Gabriel said. The doctor nodded and then they left.

-Agreste house: Nathalie's room-

"Gabriel listen I-" Nathalie was saying, but then Gabriel cut her off.

"No need to apologize, this was my fault, I understand if wish to get rid of the baby." Gabriel said.

"Gabriel, I want to keep the baby, I was afraid that if you knew then you would want me to get rid of it." Nathalie said.

"I feel terrible, I betrayed Emilie. If I'm able to bring her back she'll scold me for having a child with another woman." Gabriel said.

"You don't know that Gabriel, she might understand." Nathalie said. Gabriel was silent.

"We should tell Adrien about this." Nathalie said.

"Yes, I suppose we should, but I feel now is too soon." Gabriel said.

"He has already said that he wouldn't mind you being with me, I don't think he'll be mad about this." Nathalie said. Gabriel nodded in agreement.

-At School-

Adrien was about to get off school. Marinette was still embarrassed about her date with Adrien. "Hey Marinette." Adrien said.

"AHH, Adrien..!" Marinette stuttered.

"You wanna walk home together?" Adrien asked.

"Oh uh, that would be lively, I mean lovely!" Marinette stuttered. Adrien chuckled and walked Marinette home. They talked about school and other things happening in their life.

"So my Dad wants me to model his next line of japanese themed clothing with Kagami." Adrien said.

"Oh how shell, I mean swell!" Marinette stuttered.

"Yeah, and if you'd like, you can come." Adrien said handing her a ticket for the show.

"Thanks...I'll be there." Marinette said.

Adrien smiled. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, bye Marinette." Adrien said

"Bye Adrien~." Marinette said as Adrien walked away. Marinette then went up to her room. The Kwami's were playing a board game.