Chapter 3

I woke up feeling great. I wonder if last night was all just a dream... Then I saw myself on a huge mirror attached to the closet. There were scrapes and bruises all over my body. "Yep it was real." I said with a huge grin.

I wonder where Justin's staying at right now, probably a really expensive hotel.

I wanna see him again but I have no way of contacting him. "Why didn't I asked for it last night?!" I face palmed and sighed.

I got up, took a shower and I chucked on a random shirt and shorts and put my hair up in a ponytail. I went outside to buy cake and coffee for breakfast.

As I walk down the road, there were a lot of people (mostly screaming girls) outside a restaurant.

I wonder what's going on. I went to the crowd and tapped a random girl on the shoulder. "Excuse me, what's going on here?" I said loudly so she can hear me. "Apparently Justin Bieber is inside this restaurant!" She shouted and continued screaming with the other girls.

"...Justin?" I felt butterflies in my stomach just by hearing his name. I gotta get to him, I wanna see him again.... but how can I do that?!

There was a gap, like a small alley between the restaurant and a bakery next to it, and on the other end, I saw a boy walking fast and he was wearing a white shirt and has his leather jacket covering his face.....

"Huh that's quite strange." I thought to myself.

Wait a minute......

I quickly pushed through the crowd so I can run in the the small alley. I tried to chase him but he noticed that someone was running after him so he ran really fast. "Wait! Justin is that you?!" I keep saying but he's just ignoring me and kept on running but what I didn't know was, a girl saw and had followed me from the crowd. I heard a scream from behind.. "OMG ITS JUSTIN BIEBER!!!"

I looked back and froze watching the girls ran to my direction. I guess I was in shock and couldn't move, then I felt someone grabbed my arm and pulled me, it turned out that the guy was Justin and came back just to save me from the fans.

We ran and ran and ended up hiding in the bushes. We can hear the fans' screams getting closer and closer.

We're both really exhausted and it felt like my legs were about to fall off but I quickly thought of a better hiding place.

He was about to sit down when I dragged him up, "Quick, come with me!"

We ran a bit more and I think we finally lost the crowd. We stopped by near a river.

Both catching our breaths as I lay down the grass and he sat down next to me.

"OMG that was crazy!" I told him, he chuckled and said "You have no idea!"

We rested for a bit. Justin spoke, "How'd you know this place?" He looked around to see beautiful green trees and flowers surrounding us and running water beneath us. This is probably the most peaceful place here in the city.

I sat down and brushed the grass off me. "Well, when I was a kid my dad used to bring me here and have picnics with me, but sadly, he passed away from lung cancer." I sighed, trying to hold back my tears. I tried to look away and Justin put his hand on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry, you might already know that my parents got divorced. So, I kinda know what it feels like to not have a dad." I looked at him in the eyes. "I'm sorry..." He smiled a bit and I smiled back.

"What are you doing here btw? Shouldn't you have a bodyguard with you?" He scratched his head, "Um.. I was hungry, I wanted to eat but I couldn't find Kenny so I tried to go out by myself...." He laughed shyly. "But.... You do know that you're Justin Bieber.... the "popstar". You'd get mobbed by your fans! Like you almost did.." I raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled and said "But I put a disguise on." "With what? Your jacket and your sunnies?" "Yep." He laughed. "Don't be ridiculous." I jokingly rolled my eyes at him. "What'd you say?" He squinted his eyes and pretended he didn't hear me. I pretended to ignore him and next thing I know we're running around trying to tickle each other.

"Stop it Justin!" I tried to sound angry. He's laughing like crazy while chasing me around and I quickly climb to a tree without any trouble.

He was fascinated at how fast I climbed that tree. Laughing at him as I carefully sat on a huge branch. "Hey not fair! Come down here!" Justin shouted and I made faces at him. "Fine, I guess I'll just have to climb up there." At first he had trouble coming up and I just laughed at him but he still manage to get up here. The branch isn't as high though. He asked me to move so he can sit down next to me.

"Uh.. Justin I don't think this is such a good idea." I held tight on the branch. "Relax, you'll be fine."

"No Justin, this is a bad idea." I tried pushing him lightly so I can climb down but he's pushing me back. "C'mon Justin, let's go." "Don't worry Vanessa, everything's gonna be fineeeee.." Oh my God! I guess I pushed him a little bit too hard and Justin fell down the branch. "Ughhh!!!!!" He groaned touching his back side. "OMG JUSTIN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I leaned to see him but the branch snapped and I fell on top of Justin! "Oww!!!" Justin screamed. "OMG Justin! I'm so sorr-" I stopped and we both stared at each other, getting distracted by each other's eyes. I lean forward a bit closer to Justin's face, his eyes were scanning my face and he took a piece of my hair and put it on the back of my ears. We both closed are eyes, tilting our heads to the opposite way, our lips getting closer and closer to each other......................

{Read chapter 4! :D

Like and comment.}