Chapter.6~It was love at first sign~

(Not my characters and not my pictures)

The early morning has arrived in Unterland. The sun is not yet visible in the sky, but you can see the dawn on the horizon. The last few minutes have arrived before stayne have to leave your room again. You're standing on the veranda of your balcony and just writing the last sentences in your diary. A light breeze of wind touches your skin, which makes you a little to freeze. But this cold feeling changes quickly when someone from behind comes and his hands swallows around your stomach. It's stayne who hugged you and put his head on your shoulder. You can feel his body heat and a light smile scurries over your face. You'll put the book away and put your hands on his that cling your stomach.

Ilosovic stayne:,,y/n..soon it's Time''- he says softly

You turn around and put your arms around his neck and look into his beautiful blue eyes. He's still holding by you hips, but he's getting a little closer. You begin to speak with a soft and quiet voice,

Y/n:,,no..I don't want that, I want you to stay here''

A single tear runs down your cheek from your left eye while you're still looking into his eyes. Stayne lifts a hand and wipes your tear away.

Ilosovic stayne:,, No, y/n..please stop crying. I know you don't want that but I have to, I have no other choice, but please stop to cry I can't see you like that, it also breaks my heart...please y/n''

He lightly strokes your cheek with his right hand and looks deeper into your eyes.

Y/n:,, No Stayne, but-but I can't do that. I don't want you to leave again. I-I can't wait until tonight, that's not possible, I can't stand it anymore. I want you here.

You break out in tears and it gets worse than Stayne it wanted. You smite your arms more around him and cry into his shoulder. He puts his hands on your back and holds you tight with him without just letting you go for a while. His eyes are closed because he can't stand seeing you cry in his arms. He is aware of the difficult situation and tries to calm you down. Slowly he strokes over you back.

Ilosovic stayne:,,Y/n no...hey, it's all right, I'm still there, shhhh..I'm here, I'm here, shhhh, it's okay y/n I'm still there. I know it's hard and it's not easy for you, our relationship isn't easy from the beginning, I know...but y/n everything is fine because I'm still there, I'm still there, shhhhh.''

Y/n:,,And when will I see you again?''- You swallow out of sorrow and let the hug go. You keep your arms lying around his neck and your eyes focus only on him. Your face is totally healed and tears poured over. The sight in stayne heart hurts and gently tries to wipe away your tears.

Ilosovic stayne:,,Y/n you, your face, no, everything is fine. I don't know, but..*he pauses for a moment* planned tonight, but you know what, come up to the castle wall later in the afternoon and meet me at the back exit. I'll be there, trust me okay.''

You're huging your arms tightly around his neck one last time and closing your eyes. He hugs you a last time and holds you with him.

Y/n:,,Okay,I'll be there no matter what it is, for you I'll do everything my prinz knave of hearts, everything to have you in case of need. But anyway, I don't want you to go, I love you too much. I love you, I love you, I love you..stayne I love you''..-says you crying-

Ilosovic stayne:,,I love you, too, y/n and I promise you that, my heart belongs only to you, no matter what is or who there is on this world, my heart is yours. All alone to you y/n!''

You're getting away from the hug and your lips are lying on each other at the same time. You kiss each other and the biggest butterflies you've ever had spread in your stomach. Stayne is just so tender and gentle when kissing, he knows exactly what he's doing and how he does it. No one has ever treated you as well as he does and never before in a kiss of love. To feel his soft lips on yours is simply the greatest thing you've ever felt. The kiss dissolves again and stayne through your hair again.

Ilosovic stayne:,, I'll see you with luck later, y/n, Good bye, I love you!''

He leaves the balcony and still see how he gently climbs down the wall. When he disappeared completely, you replied in a soft tone, "I love you too," you wipe your tears out of your eyes and go into your room. You go to the bathroom and freshen up because no one must see you cry because there are only problems. You're trying to get everything away and getting ready for work.

You're trying to continue your work in this day. You try to do everything as neatly as you can and not even think about him and your situation, but it doesn't work. The thoughts are simply not silent and don't give peace. You do something wrong this day, miss the tasks, or burst into tears unnoticed. You just can't hold back, which also has a bad effect on the queen. She notices from your work today as soon as you are responsible for her for a short time how distracted you are and often yells at you. You have to get along with hard words and insults, which makes nothing easier. The whole day isn't going well for you and you're afraid to chew everything you can do, but you can't keep yourself back today. Your feelings play with you as mean as it has never happened before. You can't stop thinking about him and miss him indefinitely. It's terrible here, more terrible than death almost and you'd like to get out of here but it's not that simple. You realized that you really fell in love with stayne but not just like that, you heart beats only for him and there is nothing more important in your life than him. You know everything went pretty fast, but as you know, there is the magic of love at first sight and so it happened to you two. Your hearts have found and united, and there is not a single bowl that can solve this castle again. You love each other and that's all that matters. It's not easy for stayne either and you think of it so hard today. He can't see if you cry because it breaks his heart, he wants to see you happy and would do anything for it. You're his one and everything and nothing goes ahead of you. He knows that he has to serve iracebeth and obey her rules, but he hates it deeply and just wants to leave the moment with you. You are destined for each other and you have just realized that this morning.

You try to finish your working day and can't wait until too see Stayne later. Even if you don't really know what he to be but you trust him because you know that you're safe with him because Stayne would never do anything that would harm you. What do you think he's up to? His heart will know...............

(To be continue)