Chapter8:Rescue

Song: save me by skillet

(Btw these songs are from my playlist and some are somewhat fitting for the chapter and some are just completely random)

Narrator

It's been about a week since temis kidnapping. It's been good on the hero's part because they have information about where she is and about her kidnapping but on temis part not so much.

Temi's POV

I slowly woke up to darkness. Within the darkness I can make out two solutes of I think males. Once they realize I'm awake they go to turn the lights on. Because of the sudden brightness I go to rub my eyes to help adjust them but to my surprise I'm chained to a chair and I have quirk canceling cuffs on. I mentally slap myself since I can't physically do it. Finally one of them go to speak up.

"I see you have woken up, about time" one of the now identified males said. He mumbled the last part but I heard him.

I tried to speak back but I couldn't because I have a gag in my mouth. My dumbass didn't even realize it this whole time. I mentally sigh cuz I cANT DO IT PHYSICALLY. I then prepared myself for the worst and the worst did come. I didn't even know how long I've been here because I was knocked out and possibly drugged. I also had a shock collar on. At this point I'm not even surprised I didn't realize. I think it has to do with this weird numbness in my body.

"We just want to ask a few questions, and try anything we'll shock you." The other male Spoke up then shocked me. I tried to scream but it came out in mumbles.

"Don't answer any questions we'll shock you" the villain said again. Then shocked me. The shocks hurt really bad but I knew it could only be worse.

" first question... remember him" he said as muscular walked out and was taking out my gag. I practically froze in fear.'welp goodbye world you were really shitty to mean so fuck you' I say in my head. God I'm going to die today.

"I-I......... yes I remember him" I respond.

"What do you want from me." I spoke up again.

"We want to kill you ." Muscular said as he punched me. Probably for taking a long time to answer.

"Why" I asked

"Because your the daughter of hawks right and he's the number 2hero ... so if we kill you he'll crumble bring society down with him" muscular said with a sly grin.

"I-" was all I could make out while coughing up blood.

After a few more questions shocks and hits I passed out. I was in so much pain I already knew I had a least one Brocken rib. I even heard it crack. I woke up to shocks. I was still bleeding and coughing up blood. Muscular then came back in the room and punched me about ten times before I was knocked out again. ( ok temi first woke up 2 days after the first knocked out. The the second knock out she stayed passed out for the rest of the Time she was there)
( btw that was happening all throughout the week, this was starting from the second day. The first day she was still knocked out
Narrator

The shinsquad minus temi left to the train station. They boarded the train going into the city.

Kiso POV ( guess you weren't expecting that)

Once we left the train we quickly hid behind a building. I know it's not the smartest idea especially at night but we tried to hide behind buildings and move through alley ways. Then we finally got to a building behind the one we needed to be at. Shinsuke found a spot in the back of the building Temi was in. As we approached the hero's bust down the door. Which I wasn't surprised because I did read hawks mind to get the information. After the hero's broke in we saw two villains and muscular bringing a unconscious temi up to the roof. One villain was making puppets and the other villain(the one that kidnapped temi) holding temi. The hero's close behind. That's when keshey came up with a plan to attack.

Keshey POV

I suddenly was shot with a plan. I know it was a little risky but we had to save temi.

"Shinsuke I have a plan. Since they don't know we are here we can sneak attack." Shinsuke just nodded. Kiso and itsuki looking confused.

" I see some flowers up there that you can control and I can run up there touch the villain making puppets and transform into him and you can trap the real one and I'll take temi from the shadow villain." I say in one breath. Shinsuke agreed instantly. He really needs to start thinking before just agreeing to anything.

Hawks POV

When I got to the roof I see dabi toga and shigaraki. Dabi was telling the disappearing villain to hand Temi over while shigaraki was holding his neck. And toga was killing the puppets. I then went up to the puppet villain and put a feather to his neck. Telling him to hand temi over. That's when I see one of temi's friends going up to the disappearing villain holding Temi. She then transformed into him and stole his quirk. Shinsuke then ran in and used flowers to trap the real one. The girl had a pink bandana so shinsuke knows who's who. I let go of the puppet villain I was holding and went over to shinsuke and the girl. She handed temi over to me and I thanked her. Temi was all beat up and blooded and had a burned up shirt (the shirt was burned from her fighting back the villain trying to kidnap her at camp.)
( if your getting confused the disappearing villain was holding temi and the puppet villain was fighting)

Kiso POV

Before keshey went up to the roof I began reading her mind so I know when it's itsuki turn to go up and detain the puppet villain. While I was reading kesheys mind itsuki was studying a crab hand. Then keshey let me know itsuki can come up. I let him know and I went up with him. We used the flower shinsuke and keshey used to get on the roof. Itsuki then used the crab hand to grab the puppet villain. And i stopped reading kesheys mind cuz now she was playing with me. We then were taken back to UA and had to do a week of dorm arrest and did all the dorm chores. I didn't mind because we at least saved temi.

Hey FELLOW GAYS and straights that's a rap for this chapter next chapter will be kind of short because I don't want it to carry on into the chapter after that. Also thank for around 100 reads I honestly didn't think this would do well since it has so many oc's. Anyways byeee

Word count: 1186