Chapter 2

Tendou : Wakatoshi-kunn !! You're here..
Shouting Tendou is cheerful as always.

Ushijima: *walks in* yeah, sorry i'm late.. Something came up.

Tendou : It's okayy.. The others are still on the way tho.. How's college anyway?

Ushijima : College is just fine.. *sitting down*

Tendou : Ehh?? What's with that face, Wakatoshi-kun?? Did something happened?
Tendou noticed Ushijima's expression a bit different today.

Ushijima : There's nothing wrong with my face, Tendou. What do you mean?

Tendou : Hmmm.. you look.. flustered? Or troubled?
Tendou looks closer to Ushijima's face, squinting his eyes.

Ushijima hesitates.

Tendou : Hehehe something really happened, isn't it? *giggling then poke Ushijima's cheek*
Seeing this expression of his friend makes Tendou wants to tease Ushijima.

Ushijima : I got a confession today

Tendou : *shock* Reallyy??!! Who..Is..It..??!! Come on tell me Wakatoshi-kun! *excitedly squealing* Is she cute?? Someone from your college?

Ushijima : *sigh* sorry, I can't tell you about that. I rejected the confession, tho

Tendou : haaa.. *loud sigh* as expected from you, Wakatoshi-kun. You're too serious and focused on volleyball wayy too much ya know? Why don't you give it a try sometimes?

Ushijima : Being in romantic relationship is not my priority..

Tendou : yeah..yeah.. i know you. But as your good friend i just want you to relax and enjoy life other than volleyball. I think that would be nicee *winking*. Haaa I'm soo jealouss.. *leans on the sofa* i want to date a cute girl too someday.
Tendou just laughed imagine of having a girlfriend.

Ushijima : Cute? Hmm I think Hinata is indeed cute with that small body, he still looks like junior high for someone who's in the third year of senior high school.

Then, after both waited for few moment, the rest of Shiratorizawa's team arrived at the restaurant and they gathered having their dinner wholeheartedly.

+++++

Hinata and Kageyama walked to the school's gym for practice.

Hinata : Yesterday i finally confessed to Ushijima..

Kageyama : *eyes widened* you did??

Hinata : yeah.. he rejected me tho

Kageyama : as I expected.. who would wants to date you anyway, Boke?

Hinata :Bakayama! What do you mean by that?? *hits Kageyama*

Kageyama : Did he tell you the reason why he rejects you?

Hinata : umm no, not really.. he just said that he doesn't see me that way.. i cut him off then because i was too nervous.. no.. maybe i was afraid to hear his further explanation *looks down*

Kageyama : Let's just assume he's just not really into relationship because of volleyball? Whatever his reason is just don't really think about it, Boke! *smacks Hinata*

Hinata : yeah.. i guess you're right.. *smiling* Well.. we're going to graduate soon in just few days, might as well focused on my goal

Kageyama : So, Brazil huh? You really going?

Hinata : Yes! For 2 years! You'll see i'm going to reach the top and beat you, Kageyama! *grinning widely*

Kageyama : heh.. don't be too confident yet, Boke! You're not going to beat me for sure

Hinata : we'll see about that after i come back later!

Kageyama : *smiling widely* i'm looking forward to it!

Hinata : *looks up* yeah i'm excited
I'm going to work hard, enjoy my time there and maybe.. yes maybe so i could forget all about him after...