Daddy and daughter time

Daddy and daughter time: A short story.

The cast:

Carlisle Cullen

Alice Cullen

                              Summary

A short story of Alice and Carlisle having a father and daughter moment while the others are gone. ENJOY!!! =D

Carlisle’s p.o.v

It was just me and Alice home and we were spending time together, we barley spend alone time together. She’s with Jasper all day but today she wasn’t, t was just me and her and we had lots to catch up on. “Daddy?” Alice asked. “Yes?” I asked. “When was the last time we’ve spent time alone together?” She asked. “2 years ago.” I said. “Dang!” She exclaimed I laughed. “Yeah, I know.” I said. “Um, daddy?” She asked. “Yes?” I asked. “Jasper and have been thinking of it over and over and very carefully and we want to adopt a child. Jasper want’s one and we already know i can’t get pregnant because vampire can’t get pregnant.” She said. “That’s wonderful! A girl or boy?” I asked. “We’re still thinking on that. He wants to adopt a boy and a girl.” I said. “That’s fine. As long as their at least toddlers. You know how much you mother loves kids.” I said while laughing. “Yeah, that’s what we want to do adopt them as a year old or a baby so they will think we’re their mom and dad.” She said. “Ok. When?” I asked. “I’ll talk to Jasper about that.” She said. “Ok.” I said. “Daddy?” she asked. “Yes, baby?” I asked. “Can you tell me a story of how you meat mom?” She asked. “Sure.” I said. “Yay!” I exclaimed as I cuddled up to him. “Well, a year before she had her very first son name Matthew he died in her arms and she couldn’t live without him so she jumped off a cliff and tried to kill herself but I found her and changed her and when she woke up we talked for a while and I fell in love with her, she was the most beautiful lady I have ever meat and cared for. And then not long before we meat we had Rosalie and Emmett joining the family with me, her, and Edward. And then you and Jasper came along. Then Bella and Nessie. Now you’re making our family bigger and happier by bringing two others in our family.” I said. “That’s a god thing.” She said. “Yes it is, and sooner or later Rosalie will be doing the same.” I said. “Yeah.” She said. “I love you, Ali.” I said. “I love you to, daddy. Forever and always.” She said as she kissed my cheek and cuddled up closer to me. “We should do this more often.” She added. “Yeah.” He said.

End of p.o.v

And they did they spent more time together and they even went hunting together. Jasper and Esme even started to spend some more time together to. So no one got mad whether this person spent too much time with that person or this person spent less time with that person.

  The End