Daddy and Daughter Time Remake

Summary

Remake of my original Daddy Daughter Time. Hope you guys like. Sorry it took me so long. I love you guys you are awesome!!!! 

Carlisle's p.o.v

It was just me and Alice home. The others went hunting and Alice Choose to stay here. She said she wanted to talk with me. 

"Daddy?" Alice asked. 

"Yes, Sweetie?" I asked. 

"When was the last time we've had a Daddy Daughter time?" She asked.

 "I honestly have no clue. Two Years perhaps ." I said. 

"Wow!" She exclaimed I laughed. 

"I know." I said. 

"Daddy?" She asked again.

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Jasper and I have been thinking of it over and over and very carefully and we want to adopt a child. Jasper and I have been wanting a child of our own but sadly we vampires can't get pregnant, so we were thinking of adopting." She said. 

"That a wonderful idea! A girl or boy?" I asked. 

"We're still thinking on that. He wants to adopt a boy and a girl." She said.

 "That's fine. Just be very careful." I said. "Keep them safe. I will help you guys. We will all help."

"Thanks, Daddy!" She said.

 "Your welcome, Sweetie. When have you too planned to adopt?" I asked.

 "I'll talk to Jasper about that." She said.

 "Ok." I said. 

"Daddy?" she asked. 

"Yes, Baby?" I asked. 

"What do we tell the kids when we get them?" She asked.

"Well, wait until they are older and then you can tell them," I said. She nodded her head as she sat down on the couch and looked blankly at the wall. "Do you see something?" I asked as I sat next to her and watched her gazed eyes. 

"I want to find at least two kids whose real mom and dad either gave up on them, gave them away, or faked their deaths..... Like mine did to me.... I want to give them two another chance at life." She said softly. 

"Whoever you choose. You will be a great mom. I know for a fact that you will be a great mom. Nothing will ever happen to them." I said. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I may not exactly remember what happened in my human years but after watching that Video that James had. I feel like I know everything.... Does the pain ever go away?" She asked.

"It takes time. But soon it will just be a memory in your mind." I said.

"What if it never goes away?" She asked.

"I have a feeling when you adopt you children they will give you so much happiness and joy that you will eventually your human life memories will go to the back of your mind.  Esme will tell you the same thing." I said while smiling as i herd Alice smile.

"Thanks, Daddy." She said.

"Your welcome, Sweetie." I said while kissing her forehead.