Chapter 17

After Birthday party everyone retired to room. Kushi has went to her beauty sleep but taking away her husband's.

Arnav who was lying beside her was wide awake. His heart still thudded remembering the words she uttered for him.

She didn't mean to joke then..... Like always......

She was damn serious when she said those words to him.

He sighed and again turned around. This is what he was doing for the past three hours..... It was going to be 3.30 AM and still sleep has not reached his eyes. He was feeling damn fresh. He sighed and moving to poolside he laid down watching the star filled sky.

He had never felt like this before. He sighed and glared at Kushi for his disturbed night.

He took a deep breath, counted 100 to 1, Did a to and fro walk, Tried to hear some music..... But alas..... Nothing helped. Finally he went and laid on the bed pouting. And finally he slept at the wee hours of morning.

Next morning -

Kushi woke up and got ready for the day. She saw Arnav was still sleeping and went near him.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Arnav ji.....

Arnav 😑😑😑 - Hmm.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Arnav ji.... Get up. We need to go to office.

Arnav turned to other side😞😞😞 - Oh please..... Get out and let me sleep..... Waise bhi raath bhar mujhe sone nahi diya......

Kushi opened her mouth in a big 'o' gasping. She slapped his arms which didn't had any affect on him.

Kushi 😵😵😵 - What did I do Laadgovernor ?

Arnav 😡😡😡 huffed and sat on the bed making her jerk - Chudail..... Go and do your work. Iam not coming to office today. Iam going to sleep.

Kushi pouted 😞😞😞 - Fine....

Arnav sighed in relief 😒😒😒 - Thank god..... Go go....

He laid on the bed back. Kushi shook her head. But for a second she stopped and looked at him. She touched his forehead and neck.

Arnav jerked opened his eyes feeling her touch. 😲😲😲.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Relax. I was just worried that you caught fever. You didn't...... So go back to your beauty sleep.

Saying so she got up from the bed and moved to the mirror and started combing her hair. Not realising...... That once again successfully she took away her husband's sleep. His eyes fixed on her beautiful form.

He sighed and laid back closing his eyes. Kushi got ready and went out of the room and informed to Nani that Arnav won't be coming to office that day.

Everyone went to office after wishing Anika again.

It was afternoon when Arnav's sleep got disturbed due to a phone ring.

He woke up and picked the phone. It was from his friend.

Arnav - Yeah Ash.....

Ashish - Buddy are you free today.

Arnav - Why ?

Ashish - We have planned a lunch at A2Z. So I called you to ask if you can join.

Arnav looked at the time. It was almost lunch.

Arnav - Ok. I'll join you guys. Please order something. Don't wait for me till I come. Iam damn hungry.

Ashish chuckled - Done. Come soon.