Chapter 2: Strawberry Signs!

Yes! It’s a start of a new day and a new life! I think I have butterflies in my tummy… but It’s tolerable, I think I can manage though.

Well.. I better get go----..

*WOOOOOOOSH*

“W-wha-what… was that?! How can someone drive so fast like that in the middle of a busy street! Is he insane?!”

Well, the nerve of some people. Urgghh.. Well, there goes the start of a new day. Might as well-

“Urgh.. ouch.”

Did someone just—

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry!” I said in concern.

A cute girl looked up to me glaring into my eyes,  teehee, how.. huh? Did she just glare at me? I’ll looked at her in the eyes and yup she’s glaring at me.

“Uhm.. I’m---“

“Shut up asshole! You clearly blocked my way you airhead!” She blurted out while I tried helping her up.

I take back what I said. She’s. Not. Cute. At. All. NO.

“Okay..”

“Stay back! I don’t need your help!”

She slapped my hand away. How rude!

“Hey wait! That’s so rude of you!”  I said angrily.

“Do I care? Leave me alone and stop being a noisy bitch. I’m late for school.” She replied ignorantly.

Why!!---

“Alexandra! Alexandra!”  

A girl with long wavy brown hair, chestnut brown eyes, fair complexion with a very pleasing height ran towards us.

“What?!”  said Alexandra

“You’re so mean. You just ran off and didn’t wait for me.”  She said pouting.

“Wow. You’re so pretty.” I said unintentionally.

“Eh?.. uhmm >//< T-Thank you…”  She said shyly.

“Ew. Shyrie stop that. What’s with the blushing?!”  Alexandra

Why the nerve of this girl!

”Why … I never!” I blurted out.

“I’m not listening to you. Shyrie let’s go.”

“Urghh.. You’re so rude you know!” I added as the pretty girl named Shyrie was dragged along with rude cut girl.

“Uhm.. We’ve got to go! See you!” Shyrie said looking at me while she was dragged by Alexandra.

“Ah.. Yes. Take care!” I replied.

Maybe this day wasn’t so bad after all.