𝗜𝗫. 𝘼 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙋 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

-------------------------------𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ! 𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ! 𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

me and rudy have been together for six months and in the beginning everything was like a 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚.

but since a couple of weeks ago , he has been extremely distant from me and has been cutting off our plans to hang out with elaine.

me and elaine became "acquaintances" like a month ago due to work purposes but now it seems like she has my boyfriend wrapped around her pretty little finger.

and i am NOT a fan of that , but i'm way to nervous to confront him about it !

i could just be overthinking everything but even bailey and maddie noticed it and they wouldn't say anything if it wasn't something.

so here i am walking on the beach holding hands with my boyfriend for the first time in two weeks.

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 ! my inner voice shouted waiting to be ripped out.

"uh hey rudy" i stopped our walk to place myself in front of him

"hey? everything okay?" he scrunched his face in confusion

"yes well no" i felt stupid even trying to get it through

what if it was overthinking it ? no no no.

"what happened?" he removed my hand from his to place it on the side of my head

"i feel like you have been really distance and you are cutting me off" i spoke fast trying to get it all out fast

"what? no?" he pulled away looking at the ground and then back up to me "is this about elaine?"

my silence gave him the yes making him scoff at me and run his fingers through his hair.

"look i don't know what the fuck you think is going on between us but you don't get to accuse me!" he raised his voice at me , taking me by surprise

"why are you getting so defense!" i raised my voice back at him not letting my guard down

"i'm not! you were just so mean to her in the beginning and she didn't deserve that!" he says shaking his head again.

i could feel the blood rushing to my head making me more angrier than i already was.

"i was not! rudy do you even hear yourself? you are taking her side on this when i just wanted the truth from you" i laughed in denial "do you want her or something? do you like her?"