Congrats

Chapter 4

*Brantley's POV*

I wake up after an amazing but exhausting night with Stiles and check my phone.

12 texts from Lydia

10 texts from Allison

4 Texts from Issac

1 Text from Scott

Lydia: Where did you go?

Did you leave with Stiles?

Hello?

Brantley Where are you?

Brantley Hello where are you?

Answer Me!

Brantley Hall!

Answer me!!

OMG Scott just told me you and Stiles took off together!

Are you getting laid tonight?

Omg Congrats!

I don't want to be an aunt yet use a con*om!!

Allison: Umm Brant where are you?

I don't see you anywhere...

Did you get kidnapped?

I'm gonna call the police if you don't answer in the next 5 minutes

Are you in the bathroom?

Oh nvm Scott just told me you and stiles took off together

Oooo my girls losing her virginity

It might hurt just FYI

Issac is pissed just FYI

Use a con*om I don't wanna be an aunt yet!

Issac: Brantley where are you?

Brant answer your phone!

You better at least be with someone in the pack

Ew, gross Scott just told me, use a con*om in don't wanna be an uncle yet!!

Scott: Use a con*om ;)

I read all of my texts and respond the same way to everyone

"I am fine don't worry we had fun ;)"

I laughed and accidentally woke up Stiles.

"Goodmorning baby, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept better than I have in forever thanks to you," Stiles says.

"I'm gonna shower before everyone comes over, you coming?" I ask

"Yeah, sure I'll be there just give me a sec I gotta text Scott," Stiles replies

"Ok, I'll start the water." I say

"It looks like it hurts you to walk, you ok did I hurt you?" Stiles asks

I laugh and say "You hurt me in all the right ways."

Stiles looks relieved and then says "Baby I have no clothes."

"Scott, has some of his clothes in Allison's room do you want me to get something?" I ask.

"Yes please, thank you!" Stiles says.

"You're welcome" I smile and walk off.

I walk back into the bathroom and then realize the shirt I grabbed was actually Stiles' shirt that Scott had stolen we laughed about that. Then we got into the shower.

"You know it's going to take some time for everyone to see us like this compared to hating each other," I say

"Well, yeah but at least it's not going to be awkward or anything because they all wanted us to get together," Stiles says.

"Yeah that's true," I say

We get out and I put on a Sports bra and booty shorts and stiles just put on the pants I brought him because he really didn't want to wear a shirt.

"Am I allowed to not wear a shirt now or does it still bother you just as much?" I ask Stiles jokingly.

"You know it never bothered me that you weren't wearing a shirt it bothered me that I couldn't look at you like I can now or touch you as I can now," Stiles says as he walks up to me and hugs me from behind.

Right as we were about to kiss we heard a knock at the door that we had been expecting all morning.

I look out the peephole only expecting Allison and Lydia, but Scott and Issac were there too.

They were probably all getting ready to lecture us about safe s*x and everything we already know just because I was a virgin.

"Stiles all of them are here pick up the clothes and throw them into my room," I tell him

"Ok baby," Stiles says

I kiss him before opening the door and stiles starts making coffee for everyone.

"Wow," Lydia and Allison say

"Huh," Scott and Issac say

"What?" Stiles and I say at the same time.

"Nothing we all just expected the house to be a disaster," Lydia says with a big smile on her face.

"Nope, not the whole apartment just her bedroom," Stiles says not realizing he said it out loud.

Everyone runs into my bedroom and just stands there.

Stiles and I just look at each other not fully realizing the mess we actually made.

Then everyone at the same time except Stiles and I say

"Yep, that's what we expected"

Stiles and I go beet red because everyone just stared at us. We didn't even realize everyone wasn't staring at us because of the mess but because Stiles was holding me by my hips from behind.

"So what's going on with yall? Are yall together? Or just Friends with benefits? Was it just a one-night stand? Are yall just friends for now? What is it?" The pack asks a bunch of questions.

Stiles and I blurt out at the same time "We're dating, were together."

Everyone looks at us and then smiles.

Allison and Lydia hug us, then Issac and Scott hug us.

But then Issac says "If you break her heart I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth"

"I promise I won't ok?" Stiles says scared

"Jeeze you're so Derek's beta, and Stiles he's not going to do anything to you because I am his anchor so he won't hurt me."

Everyone laughs and then we go out to lunch to celebrate.