S*x on the beach?

Chapter 3

*Brantley's POV*

"Thanks for the drink," I say.

"No problem," Stiles responds.

"Hey, I'm gonna go dance anyone wanna go with me?" I ask the pack.

Allison is already gone dancing with Scott, Lydia went dancing with some random guy, and Isaac went to the bar so it's just Stiles left. Stiles hates dancing partly because he's really bad but really he's just lazy.

I'm able to talk Stiles into going to dance with me, at first he's really stiff so I help him calm down.

"Stiles you're really stiff, move to the beat and just relax," I tell him.

"I'm trying Brantley you know I'm bad at dancing," he says.

"Well, then I will just have to teach you," I say.

"Put your hands on my hips," I tell stiles.

I put my hands around his neck then I start swaying my hips side to side with the music.

"Do you feel how my hips are moving to the music?" I ask Stiles.

"Yes" Stiles responds

"Ok, now you're going to move your body to the music too" I help him.

Then he starts to understand and gets pretty good.

"Hey, look at you, you're doing really good!" I tell Stiles.

Stiles smiles and laughs then a dirty dancing song comes on and, Stiles immediately picks up the vibes and he's actually dirty dancing really good and it's hot.

I unbutton the top button on his shirt so it's loose and he goes along with it.

Stiles slides his hand from my waist down to my butt and rests it there.

I whisper in his ear that he's dancing really well and he looks really hot. Then he looks at me while our faces are really close to each other and I am about to kiss him then I fall because someone knocked into Stiles and me.

Issac sees and gets pissed so he runs after the guy that bumped into us, so I have to run off to Issac because I'm his current anchor because I'm his best friend and he really only has the pack.

I calm Issac down and go back to find Stiles but he's not on the dance floor anymore.

I look at our table and see him and Scott talking, they were probably talking about what just happened before the whole Issac situation.

I feel bad for Issac though because he's been having a really hard time controlling himself lately.

I think it's because he's single and needs someone that can give him more than I can give him.

I walked up to the bar and the bartender gave me a free S*x on the Beach so I went up to the table and shared it with Stiles.

Everyone thought it was my way of insinuating that I wanted him to take my virginity because I'm the only one in the group that's a virgin and Stiles and I both have feelings for each other.

But really I was just trying to get him a little buzzed so he would have fun because I'm the only one that noticed he's only had one drink.

Stiles and I chugged the S*x on the beach and he got tipsy real quick from that.

Stiles and I decided we would go dancing again and it got heated real quick.

I kissed him once and then it turned into a full makeout session.

"Do you want to get out of here and take this somewhere more private?" Stiles asked.

"It's like you read my mind of course I want to" I replied.

Stiles called a uber for us and he flagged down Scott and signaled that we're leaving so that nobody would get worried.

"Where should we go?" Stiles asked.

"We can go to my house, we will just lock the deadbolt, and if they really wanna make sure we're ok Scott and Issac will use their wolf hearing and they will know," I told Stiles seductively.

He just smirked and said ok.

The uber had a 30-minute wait so we took it upon ourselves to make out behind the building while waiting.

The uber had finally gotten to us and we hopped into the back and I noticed Stiles was hard so I looked him in the eye and grabbed it through his pants and he couldn't say anything because then the uber driver would know so he had to stay quiet.

The uber got to my apartment building, but we live all the way on the top floor which is 27 floors up so Stiles picked me up over his shoulders and ran to the elevator. He made sure our elevator was just us the whole way so we used the emergency elevator because it goes straight from point A to point B with no stops.

We made out the whole way up because our elevator is slow and couldn't wait.

Stiles then picked me up again and ran to our apartment, he got his key out and unlocked the door, and shoved me inside. We locked the door so that nobody would walk in on us and he immediately pushed me against the wall dominating the kiss. I pushed him onto the wall so that I was more dominant and took off his shirt. He then took over the dominance again and took off my dress so I was only in my underwear.

I then slid down onto my knees and unzipped his pants zipper and took them off of him.

Our clothes were scattered all over the apartment but, we don't care.

Stiles threw me onto the bed and took off my bra, kissing me everywhere. He started at my lips and then slid down to my next and found my soft spot which made me moan.

"Oh, you like that baby girl?" Stiles asked seductively.

In mid moan "yes baby I do"

"What did you call me?" Stiles asked

"Baby," I said

"No, you don't call me that. What do you call me?" Stiles said dominantly

"Daddy," I said mid moan

"There you go see you know what to call me," Stiles said.

He then started kissing me again leaving hickeys on every inch of my body making me moan loud enough for our neighbors to hear but I don't care at all.

Stiles then makes his way down to my underwear and rubs his finger along me making me moan.

"Baby you're so wet for me," Stiles says excitedly

He then slides my underwear off with his teeth.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you for not calling me daddy earlier right?" Stiles says

"Yes, punish me please daddy," I say begging for him inside me.

He then puts a con*om on and puts it inside me, he starts slow then speeds up.

I then dominate him and get on top, with him still inside me I kiss his abs giving them hickeys and licking down his v-line.

I then give him h*ad and then he finishes right after I do so we just lay down and cuddle.

"You know I've been wanting to do that to you since Senior year of high school," Stiles says.

"So have I, I can't believe we let 3 years go by of doing nothing when we could've been doing this the whole time," I say.

"So what are we?" Stiles asked

"Well, what do you want to be?" I ask Stiles

"Well, I think you already know what I want. I want you to be mine forever." Stiles replies

"Is that you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I ask

"Yes, Brantley Hall will you be my girlfriend?" Stiles asks

"Of course I will Stiles Stilinski," I say

We kiss and then go for round 2.