「1」it had been his fault.

"because i am the big brother. i'm sorry i wasn't better at it until now"

The young girl hadn't understood why her father didn't love her, and so the days went on as normal but as for adriana, her mother became more violent and more hostile than before.

she thought she was cursed so she became docile and let her mother beat her up, whip her, and even starve her until she couldn't bear it anymore. 

but she loved her mother, and she didn't understand why she could love such a monster but, her father was more of a monster to her than she'd ever imagine.

  he would simply ignore her as if she never existed.

at least all her mother did was call her foul names and curse her, but her father let her suffer.

silently crying the girl looked at her bruised hands and her jagged clothes, she only longed for a loving family.

adriana fell asleep on the cold hard wooden floor, during the night whispers were heard along the hallways, "is this her?" an unfamiliar voice with roughness to it says, "i believe so" another voice retorts, the girl had been a light sleeper and she knew better than to wake up so she continued to pretend, pretending is all she knew to do.

"He isn't going to be happy seeing her in this condition" the same unfamiliar voice begins,

"..i know" the other voice says, and before long, next thing she knew, strong arms were carrying her somewhere.

The two men in their early twenties brought the girl to a very pristine and elegant manor, the manor stood with three storeys, and with pillars at the entrance; stairs that led to the big double wooden doors.

The two men had reached the residency of 'Hernandez', "sir" one of them said as they bowed while the other held the young girl in their arms, the men were told to leave and adriana was placed gently on the velvet white sofa,

"alessandro" entered a new voice, "what is it noah?" alessandro says as he turns to face his younger brother,

"is it really adria" noah asks keeping his distance from the young girl, alessandro looked back to adriana sleeping away on the sofa, "yes, it really is" he says as he caress the strands of hair from her face,

"she looks rather dirty, don't you think we should wake her up to give her a bath?" noah asks with concern, the sight of his baby sister was devastating, "i want to watch her sleep for a little longer, she looks carefree." alessandro murmurs, noah nodded in agreement, "i'll fix her stuff up" noah says before he disappears down the hallway, "i won't let you out of my sight," alessandro whispers as he looks to adriana's sleeping face, it had been his fault.

PLEASE

VOTE !!!

COMMENT !!!!

FOLLOW !!!! <3
published: 4.22.21